Interest Matsui 43mm WSOP Tribute set -- design final! (1 Viewer)

Black or White label?

• White label -- keep the original look

• Black label

• Who gives a crap, just make the chips

Results are only viewable after voting.
I really like the purple, but I think the beige will really stand out as the top chip on the table. At least in my setup it will because it will be on the table from the start. That's if I ever run a tournament again hahaha. I love WSOP tribute chips. My current and only tournament set is a 2006 tribute set I had ABC make for me in 2007. When I saw this group buy pop up, I just couldn't resist.
Same; there's just something about the WSOP tributes. I have WSOP 36mm babies that are fun to play with. But I couldn't pass up 43mm Matsuis, especially with a T100 base for big-boy play.

I think I'll have to get both just b/c my set is flexible enough to run rebuys on 200BB/300BB where the T25k isn't on the table and a freezeout 100k where it is. MOAR chips is always better, right?

Same; there's just something about the WSOP tributes. I have WSOP 36mm babies that are fun to play with. But I couldn't pass up 43mm Matsuis, especially with a T100 base for big-boy play.

I think I'll have to get both just b/c my set is flexible enough to run rebuys on 200BB/300BB where the T25k isn't on the table and a freezeout 100k where it is. MOAR chips is always better, right?
I might adjust my breakdown. My set is a T500 base right now, but I keep looking at that T100 every time I check in on the thread. I think it will look great on the table, so I might incorporate it into the set.

I might adjust my breakdown. My set is a T500 base right now, but I keep looking at that T100 every time I check in on the thread. I think it will look great on the table, so I might incorporate it into the set.
How can you not use the T100! It's sexy as hell. There's absolutely nothing wrong with the T500 base IMO, but if your tournament style can accept those smaller T100 denoms, then go for it!

I would really like to get a barrel of beige T25k for my home game tournaments. if anyone would like to add a barrel to their order, I would much appreciate it and I will throw in a little extra for your trouble.

Unfortunately, the Matsui color choices are VERY limited. But I totally agree with what you’re saying!! I’ll definitely be removing my T500 before the big chips come out to play, for that very reason!!

(Actually, my set will probably use the beige option, for that very reason)
I'm curious, is that why the odd shade of red for the 5 chip or is that just an initial render? Never seen a red that light before. Totally love this mockup but not a fan of that red.

I'm curious, is that why the odd shade of red for the 5 chip or is that just an initial render? Never seen a red that light before. Totally love this mockup but not a fan of that red.

The red options absolutely suck. I'm not changing any of the chip designs for the tourney set for the next run. It will be exactly these. I strongly recommend a T25-based set.

The red options absolutely suck. I'm not changing any of the chip designs for the tourney set for the next run. It will be exactly these. I strongly recommend a T25-based set.
They are a pretty big name. How do they not have a solid standard red?

They are a pretty big name. How do they not have a solid standard red?
There are a lot of things that kinda suck. How about no 25¢ inner ring?
How about not being willing to sell their racks to the US customer without selling chips too?

Lack of a nice red is just one in a long list!

They do have one red that is nicer than the one in this set though. Might use it in the cash set.

There are a lot of things that kinda suck. How about no 25¢ inner ring?
How about not being willing to sell their racks to the US customer without selling chips too?

Lack of a nice red is just one in a long list!

They do have one red that is nicer than the one in this set though. Might use it in the cash set.
A mockup like that for cash and a better solid red (and maybe yellow edgespots for the 5, I am a fan of that) would be dreamy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom