Giveaway Matsui 43mm WSOP Tribute Sample Sets (2 Viewers)

PAZ

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
This week I'll be giving away 5 complete sample sets from the AMAZING collaboration that Mel, her village and @Johnny5 created. They feel as good as they look and stack like a dream.

Starting tonight through Friday, I will post a giveaway announcement and the 1st quoted, unedited reply to that post wins.

This contest is open to all US residents who didn't participate in the group buy. No need to "opt in" or anything. Keep an eye on this thread between 6:00 pm and 10:00 pm Eastern time and be quick to quote/reply. If you're first and I see it (AHC in effect) you win!

IMG_1806.jpg

IMG_1811.jpg

Well my chances are shot… yayyyy work lol good luck to everyone! Cool giveaway!!

This week I'll be giving away 5 complete sample sets from the AMAZING collaboration that Mel, her village and @Johnny5 created. They feel as good as they look and stack like a dream.

Starting tonight through Friday, I will post a giveaway announcement and the 1st quoted, unedited reply to that post wins.

This contest is open to all US residents who didn't participate in the group buy. No need to "opt in" or anything. Keep an eye on this thread between 6:00 pm and 10:00 pm Eastern time and be quick to quote/reply. If you're first and I see it (AHC in effect) you win!

View attachment 989733

View attachment 989734
Wow that’s awesome of you!

Giveaway #1: The first quoted reply to this post wins!

So
No Canadian with USA address? :(

Usually and as of late, my giveaways were open to anyone with a US address. This opened the door to international chippers who had a buddy in the states or used a re-shipper service. But what about the folks that don't have either? It just didn't feel right. I recently decided and strictly in the interest of fairness, to limit this giveaway to US chippers and have a separate one with international friendly times for the rest of the world.

Prior to PCF I celebrated my CT anniversary with 12 giveaways (to mark each month) for each year I was a member with free global shipping to all. Those here that remember my 5th year celebration saw 10 days of giveaways, 6 per day, that included amazing sample sets like Pasi's BCC WSOP 618's, Grand Card Rooms and Capital Rooms to name a few. One year I even had a bonus contest for the giveaway winners and that winner won a brand-new set of 310 of Pasi's 618's. I still have all my giveaway files and that picture is below.

I truly apologize if my sense of fairness caused you to feel excluded, that certainly wasn't my goal. I invite you to stay tuned and wish you luck on the international giveaway.

Puggy 310.JPG

Usually and as of late, my giveaways were open to anyone with a US address. This opened the door to international chippers who had a buddy in the states or used a re-shipper service. But what about the folks that don't have either? It just didn't feel right. I recently decided and strictly in the interest of fairness, to limit this giveaway to US chippers and have a separate one with international friendly times for the rest of the world.

Prior to PCF I celebrated my CT anniversary with 12 giveaways (to mark each month) for each year I was a member with free global shipping to all. Those here that remember my 5th year celebration saw 10 days of giveaways, 6 per day, that included amazing sample sets like Pasi's BCC WSOP 618's, Grand Card Rooms and Capital Rooms to name a few. One year I even had a bonus contest for the giveaway winners and that winner won a brand-new set of 310 of Pasi's 618's. I still have all my giveaway files and that picture is below.

I truly apologize if my sense of fairness caused you to feel excluded, that certainly wasn't my goal. I invite you to stay tuned and wish you luck on the international giveaway.

View attachment 990355
Awsome contest Paul, feels like the good old days…
And yes, your contests are always off the chart generous…please carry on since you are making a LOT of chippers happy, incl. the International ones.

Congrats on the new set and the colab with our lovely (TRK) queen Mel

Last edited:
Giveaway #3: The first quoted reply to this post wins!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom