Reshipping (ordering closed) Matsui 43mm WSOP Tribute -- GB Order Thread (T5,T25k added!) (5 Viewers)

liftapint

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
THIS THREAD IS FOR POSTING YOUR ORDERS ONLY. I WILL NOT BE ANSWERING ANY QUESTIONS IN THE ORDER THREAD. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE POST THEM IN THE Matsui 43mm WSOP Tribute set -- design final! thread. THANKS! I will add some information in that thread about the design process for the T25k chips, if you're interested. Coming soon.

ORDERING OPEN UNTIL SATURDAY 5/14/22
PAYMENTS ARE DUE BY SATURDAY 6/11/22

GB_set2.jpg

GB_set1.jpg

HORSESHOE_gb_stacks.png

Chip colors:

T5: 16 (Maroon) : 12 (Blush) / 15 (Crimson)
T25: 29 (Lawn green): 43 (Dark green) /24 (Lemon)
T100: 42 (Black): 01 (Light blue) /04 (Cobalt blue)
T500: 01 (Light blue): 05 (Ultramarine) /14 (Day-glo pink)
T1000: 24 (Lemon): 16 (Maroon) /12 (Blush)
T5000: 19 (Orange): 33 (Dark brown) /35 (Fawn)
T25k Beige: 36 (Beige): 34 (Sienna) / 23 (Dandelion)
T25k purple: 8 (Purple): 39 (Lt Grey) / 42 (Black)

# # # # # # # # - CHIP INFO - # # # # # # # #
Manufacturer:
Matsui
Size: All chip are 43mm

We will also be making one dealer jeton/button, if there is enough demand to justify the art set-up fee. These will be 60mm.

gb_dealer.jpg

$ $ $ $ - PRICING INFO - $ $ $ $

PRICE PER CHIP
aka PPC
Not including the one-time fees.

$1.53 per chip -
This includes $1.24 for the base chip, $0.25 for Mirror Gold printing on the inlay, and $0.04 J5 design fee.
$14.15 per jeton (dealer button) - This includes $13.75 per jeton, and $0.40 J5 design fee. This cost could go down, depending on quantity ordered.

There is a $215 design fee from Matsui for the chips and for the jeton (total of $430). These fees will be split equally across all orders (on a per chip and per jeton basis).
We will know the shipping (to me) cost when we place the order, and this will be paid at the time of your order.

There are other potential fees (bank wire fees, import broker fees, etc), that will not be known until after the order is placed. These will be added to your reshipping costs, collected after I have received the chips.

Given the fees in the recent Matsui group buy, I expect shipping (to me) to run about $0.15/chip. So we should be at an all-in cost of about $1.75-$1.80/chip. But please know that this number is a moving target, so please be flexible with your budget. I'll be transparent with all costs, but they are not all known up front.

Chips are shipped in Matsui racks (full racks of chips shipped in Matsui racks. partial racks will not).

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ - PAYMENT INFO - $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
  • All funds will be collected in USD
  • Payment methods: PayPal Friends and Family, Zelle, or Venmo
The prices above are exactly what Matsui has quoted me and are subject to change per Matsui.

PayPal Goods and Services payments are not accepted. If using PayPal, I highly recommend you double-check that you are sending payment as friends and family. If you make a mistake, you'll have to cover all PayPal fees and taxes. So please check and read everything before clicking that send button.

PAYMENTS ARE DUE BY SATURDAY 6/11/22

# # # # # # # # - RE-SHIPPING INFO - # # # # # # # #
  • All Orders will be re-shipped via USPS in doubled flat rate boxes.
  • I will revise this once I figure out how many Matsui racks will safely ship in a MFRB and LFRB.
  • International shipments will be shipped in MFRBs due to the 20lb max weight per box.
  • I'll collect re-shipping plus any other fees not yet paid, after the chips arrive.

# # # # # # # # - ORDERING INFO - # # # # # # # #

ORDERING OPEN UNTIL SATURDAY 5/14/22

International members welcome.

The minimum order per member is 100 chips (note that a Matsui rack will not fit in a SFRB).
No Samples are being offered, but someone else may offer them in another thread.

Do not post your order twice. Update your original order post only.
Please copy and post the following order format below.
Only put your country for the shipping to. ex: US, France, UK, etc.

Shipping to:
T5 - 0
T25 - 0
T100 - 0
T500 - 0
T1K - 0
T5K - 0
T25k (Beige) - 0
T25k (purple) - 0

60mm Dealer Buttons - 0
Extra racks - 0

# # # # # # # # - ORDERS - # # # # # # # #
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X1-Ochfv2vFcUOIKNRTtQSqXP3YZrGoqWTM5MZWc_hI/edit?usp=sharing

# # # # # # # # - FAQ - # # # # # # # #

So what are these going to cost me?

Because the total order quantity is unknown, and the shipping and fees are unknown until payments are collected and sent, the exact PPC cannot be determined at this time.
Based I expect the price to be approximately $1.75-1.80/chip (43mm chips!)

Are there fees if we don't meet the minimums?

Yes. For any denom that we do not meet the 500 chip minimum, there is a 15% fee (so the base cost of the chip from Matsui is $1.72 instead of $1.49). I do not expect there to be any problem meeting the 500 chip minimums.

When will you collect payments?
5/14/22 to 5/28/22

Can I get samples?
No Samples are being offered here, but someone else may offer them in another thread.

Are these chips slippery as snot?
Some people think so. The 39mm Matsui chips are too slippery for me. But the 43mm chips that I've handled feel much different. If you're worried about it, see if you can get your hands on some 43mm Matsui (it won't do you any good to get samples of the 39mm....totally different animals).

Can I order extra Matsui racks?
Yes, group buy participants can order extra Matsui racks, but I am not opening up rack purchases to non-GB participants.

MFRB will hold 6 Matsui racks, and LFRB will hold 10 Matsui racks. Any group buy participant may add extra racks to fill up their box (example, if you order 500 chips and want 1 extra rack to fill up the MFRB, then that's great. In addition, group buy participants may add up to 6 extra racks per 100 chips ordered (so if you order 1000 chips, you can order up to 60 extra racks). And I am only shipping them in USPS flat rate boxes, to to make the most of the shipping, you'd probably want to order in quantities that fill up those boxes.

The price of the extra racks end up costing somewhere between $5-$6 per rack, plus shipping from me to you. Assume $6/rack, and be happy if the shipping quote from Matsui to me allows the per-item cost to be below $6s. You'll pay actual cost.

Please note, offering extra racks is a kindness I'm willing to do for people participating in the group buy for these chips. Please do not abuse this. I will only ship racks to group buy participants.

Don't forget to order spares!!!

THIS THREAD IS FOR POSTING YOUR ORDERS ONLY. I WILL NOT BE ANSWERING ANY QUESTIONS IN THE ORDER THREAD. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE POST THEM IN THE Matsui 43mm WSOP Tribute set -- design final! thread. THANKS!

Last edited:
I can have a bunch of these shipped to me, also, when the time comes for reshipping. I send a bunch of stuff out and it would make sense to send a lot of orders to me if I’ve already got things waiting to ship out. I’ll let you know who, Mel.

Shipping to: USA

T25 - 240
T100 - 240
T500 - 120
T1K - 200
T5K - 120
T25k (beige) - 40
T25k (purple) - 40

2 - dealer button
60 - extra racks

Last edited:

T5 - 160
T25 - 340
T100 - 340
T500 - 200
T1K - 220
T5K - 120
T25K (Beige) - 60
T25k (Purple) - 60

60mm Dealer Button - 3
Extra racks - 15

Thanks for organizing this, @liftapint!

Last edited:
Shipping to: UK

T5 - 5
T25 - 125
T100 - 125
T500 - 65
T1K - 125
T5K - 85
T25k (Beige) - 25
T25k (purple) - 25

60mm Dealer Button - 2

Thank you @liftapint for herding cats running the group buy!

Last edited:

T5 - 0
T25 - 0
T100 - 400
T500 - 80
T1K - 320
T5K - 200
T25k (Beige) - 0
T25k (purple) - 40

60mm Dealer Button - 2

Also interested in two extra racks if available.

I've been watching this unfold since the first interest post and I'm super excited. Thanks for all the work you've done (and will do) on this, @liftapint!

Last edited:

T5 - 220
T25 - 420
T100 - 420
T500 - 260
T1K - 420
T5K - 180
T25k (Beige) - 120
T25k (Purple) - 60

60mm Dealer Button - 6

Subject to change (I will probably change this 147 times prior to order close date, just ask @Tommy).

I think that breakdown gives me a 32 player set (4 tables of 8), enough to squeeze in a 33rd player if necessary, with 12/12/7/10/X, using only T1k and T5k for color-up, if maxing out the number of players.

Last edited:
Shipping to: USA (Texas)

T25 - 122
T100 - 122
T500 - 60
T1K - 102
T5K - 22

60mm Dealer Button - 1

Edit: I'm so sad to have to do this but I have to cancel my commitment. I'm so sorry Mel :(

Last edited:
Edit: I'm so sad to have to do this but I have to cancel my commitment. I'm so sorry Mel :(

No problem! We are going to meet minimums (except maybe one chip, see below), and the fixed costs with this design are minimal. No worries!

OK, I'm softening on the idea of adding a 25k chip. It's selfish. I want a BIG set of these, and don't want 3 racks of 5k on the table at the end of a big tournament. :) Working on the design. Will unveil when ready. It's coming....

No problem! We are going to meet minimums (except maybe one chip, see below), and the fixed costs with this design are minimal. No worries!

OK, I'm softening on the idea of adding a 25k chip. It's selfish. I want a BIG set of these, and don't want 3 racks of 5k on the table at the end of a big tournament. :) Working on the design. Will unveil when ready. It's coming....
If needed I can add more to my order to meet minimums. Just let me know.

Initial place holder:

Shipping to: USA! USA! USA! :cool
T5 - 0
T25 - 25
T100 - 25
T500 - 25
T1K - 25
T5K - 25
T25k (Beige) - 25
T25k (purple) - 0
60mm Dealer Buttons - 0

Last edited:
OK, so I have added 3 chips to this group buy. A T5, and 2 versions of T25k.

In the next day or two, I'll add a little additional information about the design choices involved in the T25k chips to the other thread (linked in OP here).
If you have already submitted an order post above, and want to add any of the new chips, please revise your post.

I know I said the design was final, but I couldn't help it, after I saw the magic from @Johnny5!!!!

In the next day or two, I'll add a little additional information about the design choices involved in the T25k chips to the other thread (linked in OP here).
If you have already submitted an order post above, and want to add any of the new chips, please revise your post.

I know I said the design was final, but I couldn't help it, after I saw the magic from @Johnny5!!!!
Love the 25Ks... I couldn't decide which one I liked better, either. Why choose when you can have both?? Both = moar!

If you're trying to remain truthful to the WSOP 2007 main event chips, wouldn't the T25k be peach or green? I am not advocating another green chip and the peach chip was replaced due to player complaints so probably isn't a great choice either! I'll sure be in for some of the almond chips, but I was just intrigued by the divergence from the original T25k designs.

If you're trying to remain truthful to the WSOP 2007 main event chips, wouldn't the T25k be peach or green? I am not advocating another green chip and the peach chip was replaced due to player complaints so probably isn't a great choice either! I'll sure be in for some of the almond chips, but I was just intrigued by the divergence from the original T25k designs.
Will respond about this in the other thread within the next couple of days. Those options were considered

T5 - 0
T25 - 105
T100 - 105
T500 - 105
T1K - 105
T5K - 105
T25k (Beige) - 105
T25k (purple) - 0

60mm Dealer Buttons - 1

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom