SOLD MASSIVE LOT - 3,000 Poker Knights Chips w/racks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Av8tion

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi all,

The time has come for me to sell off my first non-dice poker set to help fund my new custom cash & tournament sets.

eff719cd743167732ed57e2913933792.jpg

All Chips Sold Out... Thanks for watching!

Last edited:
condition is like-new, the higher denoms were only used once, and the others were used less than a dozen times in total...

Most people down here use their garage as a basement area... I use it to park my car... so most of the stuff either goes into my walk-in closet, the attic, or my extra bedroom...
Ya those spaces in my house are full of "I use that twice a year bullshit" I am at the point in my life with 3 kids I'm ready to just start filling garbage cans every week until I can move without stepping on f'ing Legos at 5:30 am

Ya those spaces in my house are full of "I use that twice a year bullshit" I am at the point in my life with 3 kids I'm ready to just start filling garbage cans every week until I can move without stepping on f'ing Legos at 5:30 am
It really does boggle my mind just how much crap one can accumulate in a short period.

Also, GLWS! Great chips for the budding chipper. Given the size of this beast of a set though, it may be easier to off-load if you split it up into smaller lots.

Given the size of this beast of a set though, it may be easier to off-load if you split it up into smaller lots.
A fair point... I'd be willing to sell this in half if someone wanted to as well... (200-300-300-200-200-200-100) for $250 shipped...

Last edited:
Price edited for current market conditions... $250 for half, $450 for everything...

Given the size of this beast of a set though, it may be easier to off-load if you split it up into smaller lots.
I'd tend to agree with this. People around here tend to be looking for a cash set or a tournament set with good chip breakdowns. Could start with breaking it into 3 sets -- cash set with 1200 chips ($1s, $5s & $25s) & 2 tournament sets with 900 chips each. Something like this to start, and could break up the cash set into 2 if needed.

1595275365748.png

I'm open to splits... if you have a denom range and quantity you're interested in, please let me know and I'll try to make it work for you!

I'd tend to agree with this. People around here tend to be looking for a cash set or a tournament set with good chip breakdowns. Could start with breaking it into 3 sets -- cash set with 1200 chips ($1s, $5s & $25s) & 2 tournament sets with 900 chips each. Something like this to start, and could break up the cash set into 2 if needed.

View attachment 494942
The cash set certainly could be split into two sets as well, and add some quarters for a .25/.50 game.

My favorite of all slugged chips, I just recommended these to a family member this week. They are heavy but a very nice feel if you prefer heavier chips, which most new chippers do and looking for an inexpensive way to get a playable set on the table. These will not disappoint. Good Luck with the Sale @Av8tion nice chips sir!!

My favorite of all slugged chips, I just recommended these to a family member this week. They are heavy but a very nice feel if you prefer heavier chips, which most new chippers do and looking for an inexpensive way to get a playable set on the table. These will not disappoint. Good Luck with the Sale @Av8tion nice chips sir!!
They are nice for slugged chips. I have the Monacos (same colors and mold) as my tournament set. I run so few tournaments, I don't want to splurge on chips for them.

800 chips out the door to @krafticus for his tournament set... quantities updated in OP... still plenty of tourney denoms available as well as a baller cash set..

Bump... still plenty of denoms left... pick your set and let me know which ones you want!

bump.. cash and tourney set denoms are both available.. make me an offer!

Agreed, probably in my top three for sluggos in terms of looks and feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom