Majestics China Clays Grippy/Rubbery over time? (1 Viewer)

edwardstarcraft

High Hand
Reaction score
I've been using a set of Majestics for the past five years and they've gotten grippy/rubbery over time. They're super grippy and annoying to handle. Washing them with soap and re-oiling doesn't seem to help. Any suggestions for what I should be doing?

The lesser used chips (higher denominations) are still smooth and slippery and I have some spares that are still in mint condition that are also slippery.

Like it's sticking to each other?
They're not sticking to each other, but they're not sliding against each other very well anymore. There's a sandpapery feel when you slide two of them directly together, and it's almost impossible to knock a stack down without toppling it.

They're not sticking to each other, but they're not sliding against each other very well anymore. There's a sandpapery feel when you slide two of them directly together, and it's almost impossible to knock a stack down without toppling it.
Quizzical. Most would agree slippery is bad and non-toppling stacks a good thing. But I don't own CC so may not be understanding the problem.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom