Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (16 Viewers)

WOW this one is awesome, would definitely buy this one if you'll release the design (will pay for art fees)
Hey man, just wanted to let you know I sent the illustrator file to @rjdev7 to review for printing purposes, he's got the knowledge on that stuff, I just draw stuff sometimes. You, first customer of my work..., Owe me nothing if you want to buy one, just contact him directly and he can give you the details on an order, if you get one though, you got to share some pics with me!

Do Rockets in your pocket make you pants feel like they're shrinking more than playing a shirtless game of beach volleyball in a pair of wrangler's? When your too close for missles, do you switch to guns? Does your hidden set of trips give you good tone? Could the guy across from you be your wingman anytime?

Then you're playing with the best of the best, the elite... We'll make you better

Top Gun top 01 Artboard 1.png

Did the 96in Guinea pig work out?
Max length is 96”
Max width is 48”

That being said, if we get within one inch of either of these limits, I would want to do a test print first and if it’s good enough, ship it on out to you. If we have a brave soul to try this out for the first time, I’ll offer to split the cost with you 50/50 so you can have it for half off if it looks good.
Need a 50/50 pig for 108in? I already signed up ;)

Here we go boys, first 3 of my custom buys. The thinner feel is actually very nice and the unstitched edges are great against the rail, prints actually came out extremely true to the colors I had on my illustrator files

View attachment 1034785
View attachment 1034786
View attachment 1034787
View attachment 1034788
View attachment 1034789
View attachment 1034790
Wow those came out incredible. I love the gradients and the larger grid on the racetrack. I genuinely can't tell which is my favorite.

Wow those came out incredible. I love the gradients and the larger grid on the racetrack. I genuinely can't tell which is my favorite.
20221205_101655.jpg

Throw that glow on it lol, for my brown rails I like the Tan/Red variant and the green, for my brothers table with black rails that purple is going to be freaking killer

View attachment 1034794
Throw that glow on it lol, for my brown rails I like the Tan/Red variant and the green, for my brothers table with black rails that purple is going to be freaking killer
It's like when I was kid and used to go night time bowling with glow in the dark pins.

I'm excited to announce a partnership with a new vendor who will be able to supply made-to-order table toppers to the US and Europe.

All existing stock designs and sizes (including those compatible with the Barrington / ESPN oval tables) that have been previously offered are available, and will arrive within a time period of approximately three weeks from the time of purchase.

New, custom designs and dimensions are possible as well, up to a max length of 96”and max width of 48”, however they will likely take longer than three weeks to arrive, depending on what is requested. This is especially true for entirely new artwork.

A few considerations:
  1. Thickness: The thickness of these toppers is 2mm. There are some pros and cons with this.
    Pro: Both samples I have seem to lie flatter with less wrinkles (see pics below). I don't know if it's bc these aren't shipped for several weeks in tight shipping container boxes from China or if it's just the increased flexibility from thinner material. For those of you using these inside existing tables (e.g. Barrington, ESPN, etc.) you won't notice a difference in padding once these are installed.
    Con: As standalone table toppers on dining tables, etc. you'll likely notice a slight difference in padding since they're half the thickness of the bulk China toppers.
    Solution: buy two and put one under the other (half kidding :D)
  2. Quality: I am confident that the print quality and quality control (e.g. dimension accuracy) are better than the vendor I was using in China for the bulk orders. The colors are very vibrant, with little bleed, and the dimensions for the samples I ordered were precise.
  3. Sewn Edges: It's possible to have sewn edges for a small added fee. Take this for what it's worth, but if you're using these toppers to fit within an existing table like a Barrington, an ESPN table, or some other existing table, I would recommend NOT doing edge stitching. Why? The look is much cleaner than having the edges showing around the inside of the rails on the table
  4. Price is going to be on par with the bulk China vendor for a few reasons, but mostly because the made-to-order vendor is more expensive when you factor in the cost to produce and ship individual orders in less than a month.
    Un-sewn Edges: $125 shipped
    Sewn Edges: $130 shipped
    Custom Art: I will not be charging for custom artwork unless it's very specific and bespoke, such that it likely wouldn't be desired by others (e.g. personal toppers like "Dan's card room"). In these very specific cases, custom designs will come at a $10 premium.
    Here is a
    blank template in Adobe Illustrator if anyone would like to design your own art and send to me.
To place an order, please PM me with the identifier # from the above spreadsheet. I will handle the artwork, process the order, and have it shipped directly to you.

Here are the samples I had shipped from the new vendor:

View attachment 1021358
View attachment 1021362
View attachment 1021359

If you have questions, feel free to respond here so my answers are seen by all. Thank you!

p.s. I improved some existing stock designs to comply with the recommendations of the new vendor (e.g. solid backgrounds are not good bc they lead to inconsistent print results). I think you all will like them! Here are a few showing the new backgrounds:

View attachment 1021365View attachment 1021366View attachment 1021367View attachment 1021368

Here’s a video showing how well cards slide on the toppers:
New to forum. Have played on your toppers and love them. Would like one for my new Barrington table (Xmas gift from kids). I like the NY skyline, but can it be done in color instead if gray-scale? Was thinking of doing a custom name on it but would love something in color (yellow/black around border like a NY taxi cab or blue/white like NY Yankees colors) or even just more of a neon border. Let me know what options might be, and how to order. Thanks.

New to forum. Have played on your toppers and love them. Would like one for my new Barrington table (Xmas gift from kids). I like the NY skyline, but can it be done in color instead if gray-scale? Was thinking of doing a custom name on it but would love something in color (yellow/black around border like a NY taxi cab or blue/white like NY Yankees colors) or even just more of a neon border. Let me know what options might be, and how to order. Thanks.
Ryan, I don't know about this guy... Something about him reminds me of this player I know..

Yeah I can do this for you. Blue and white might be cool. Would you want to keep the grayscale inside the betting area?

Yeah I can do this for you. Blue and white might be cool. Would you want to keep the grayscale inside the betting area?
Blue track with the white, white border on playing surface, blue skyline with the light gray background. Can I see how that looks? It will be swt against a black rail. Let me know if need my email.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom