Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (8 Viewers)

Oh thank you! No rounds....OK, bummer. I'm holding out for rounds. :)
You can order round toppers, what he meant was there are no order “rounds” / group buys anymore. You can simply order toppers whenever you want now using the details found in this thread.

@rjdev7 and I were chatting about childhoods and in a way Dojos earlier lol, so now my childhood is here for you all

Poker Room Z 01 Artboard 1 (1).png

I’ve got a custom sized Bahamia coming in the mail. Will post pics upon receipt but considering I work the next 4 days and the sun sets around 5pm here the initial pics will be suboptimal. And my setup is in my garage. Better pics probably Saturday.

View attachment 1031026

The image is a super high res stock photo that was purchased.
I want to play there!

Well you're welcome to it, I think it still needs quite a bit of work personally. Usually it takes me three or four iterations to get something where I think it's go ready
I’m the same way with my designs but I think you’re off to a great start! Can’t wait to see the final

It would look extra good if you had plush leopard chairs, swag carpets, a disco ball, and a poker table on a revolving platform.
Who is this guy? This isn't disco fever! It's a fifty's vibe! Ya need green carpet, aluminum Christmas trees and pastel colored kitchen appliances

Would this mean that the largest round topper would be 42" diameter?
That's correct, although they typically require 1" for a cut line bleed so you'd likely be looking at 41" best case. (Technically 40" but I think they can do 1/2" bleed -- that's what we're testing with the full size mat that @natumes ordered)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom