Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (57 Viewers)

Ok so this might sound crazy but...any chance for more tropical/beach themed toppers that don't contain hot chicks? lol

Also, what about a Back to the Future themed one?

Love all these designs btw!!
Running Hot 01 Artboard 1.png

Sir am I a joke to you...? Lol

My layouts arrived this week and I got them installed today. Here's a little feedback/guidance for anyone considering them.

Print quality: 10/10. These arrived flawless and perfectly faithful to the mockups.

Material quality: 10/10. These feel very similar to a rubber-backed mousepad - in fact it wouldn't surprise me if it was the same material.

Installation:

Barrington table: 10/10. fits as expected.

20230118_174802.jpg

Table 1 (purple racetrack; cupholders in rail) 9/10. The layout went down just fine - it was installed over previously existing SSC/padding. The only small flaw is the fact that the playing surface is a little loose and not as tight as the SSC. It should play just fine though. The rail is permanently attached to the playing surface.

One other note - plan your layouts accordingly. Much of the racetrack part of the layout wound up obscured by the rail, which inadvertently hides a nice gradient we had in the design. The racetrack is also a little thin (6 inches) - which is a result of poor planning by me. I didn't account for the width of the rails as well as I should have.

20230118_174811.jpg

Table 2 (gray racetrack, loose rail): 7/10. This too was installed over pre-existing SSC/padding. No flaws in the product - this is to serve as a warning to people thinking of installing over unusual surfaces.
The table had a cutout for a dealer tray which I filled with a piece of melamine wrapped with foam and SSC. Although it's close, it didn't make for a 100% smooth surface.

The table also has an oddly shaped dealer position - it's pretty much a radius with 2 points. Wrapping the layout around this area wasn't easy - since stretching the material isn't feasible since it will distort the layout.

So between the uneven area where the cutout was, and the dealer area it isn't as smooth as I would have liked.

All in all I think it'll work just fine and will be a hit with the group - but there are a few things to be aware of if you're considering this product as a replacement for SSC.

20230117_175706.jpg

20230118_182424.jpg

Seller (@rjdev7): 11/10. Great communicator and very patient with all of my design iteration requests. The professionalism is appreciated.

If I have this table, what size topper should I get? Description states:
POKER TABLE DIMENSION
Fully opened size: 71”x36”x31”
Folding dimension: 36”x36”x 8”

Playing area size: 60”x25”
Should I get a 60”x25” topper?
Or if I measure it, how should I measure the oval playing area?

On a side note, I ordered my mom a custom topper for her dinning room table. It arrived today and she sent me some picks. She is using it for dual purposes, to protect her table from getting spots on it when hot plates set on the table and also for her weekly game and card club she hosts. She just wanted something basic and went with a wood grain pattern. @rjdev7 did an awesome job designing it!!! My mom loves it! I can't wait to see it in person when I make it back to town.

View attachment 1058616
Did a double take here, was waiting for a picture with the topper. Quite convincing wood effect.

Alright, I did a bit of color work and a little text and line work on this. I'm calling it done, and I'll make it available for anyone to order it through @rjdev7

The Overlook Hotel R237:
View attachment 1050665

And a good ol close up:
View attachment 1050666

Happy New Year everyone!

Alright, I did a bit of color work and a little text and line work on this. I'm calling it done, and I'll make it available for anyone to order it through @rjdev7

The Overlook Hotel R237:
View attachment 1050665

And a good ol close up:
View attachment 1050666

Happy New Year everyone!
its missing something.......... i would say its 99% perfect..... just needs somethinnnnng ..... hmmmmmm

If I have this table, what size topper should I get? Description states:
POKER TABLE DIMENSION
Fully opened size: 71”x36”x31”
Folding dimension: 36”x36”x 8”

Playing area size: 60”x25”
Should I get a 60”x25” topper?
Or if I measure it, how should I measure the oval playing area?
yes you need the inside playing surface dimensions (inside rail to inside rail). If that's 60 x 25 then that's the size you'd need.

ill take one :) its beautiful

overlook-hotel-r237-01-artboard-1-png.1050665

over top of the EL on hotel looks like the background came through. can we either eliminate the black background or extent it so that it is symmetrical?

@aaron2786

It's hard to get it exactly the same as I believe @aaron2786 might have exported from ipad vs. desktop. Here's another try:

Overlook Hotel Room 237 V2 01 Artboard 1.png

It's hard to get it exactly the same as I believe @aaron2786 might have exported from ipad vs. desktop. Here's another try:

View attachment 1062756
We're both looking at it, values and the files are the same, thinking it is just a image processing difference between windows vs iOS, as when we post pictures here they're exported png files, and aren't exactly representative of the illustrator file

Definitely ready to get my design going for a custom topper. How would I go about the design? I no longer have photoshop or the Adobe master suite to play around(not that I knew how to use half the programs). Is there someone that could help in the design process? I basically want something like design I saw on this thread, with the Text: “JJ’s Card Club”

C63B4ECF-2EBC-42B3-A7C2-5E293BEAB6E2.jpeg

Definitely ready to get my design going for a custom topper. How would I go about the design? I no longer have photoshop or the Adobe master suite to play around(not that I knew how to use half the programs). Is there someone that could help in the design process? I basically want something like design I saw on this thread, with the Text: “JJ’s Card Club”

View attachment 1063006
That's one of mine, shoot me a pm and let's get something worked out for you

My layouts arrived this week and I got them installed today. Here's a little feedback/guidance for anyone considering them.

Print quality: 10/10. These arrived flawless and perfectly faithful to the mockups.

Material quality: 10/10. These feel very similar to a rubber-backed mousepad - in fact it wouldn't surprise me if it was the same material.

Installation:

Barrington table: 10/10. fits as expected.

View attachment 1061577

Table 1 (purple racetrack; cupholders in rail) 9/10. The layout went down just fine - it was installed over previously existing SSC/padding. The only small flaw is the fact that the playing surface is a little loose and not as tight as the SSC. It should play just fine though. The rail is permanently attached to the playing surface.

One other note - plan your layouts accordingly. Much of the racetrack part of the layout wound up obscured by the rail, which inadvertently hides a nice gradient we had in the design. The racetrack is also a little thin (6 inches) - which is a result of poor planning by me. I didn't account for the width of the rails as well as I should have.

View attachment 1061578

Table 2 (gray racetrack, loose rail): 7/10. This too was installed over pre-existing SSC/padding. No flaws in the product - this is to serve as a warning to people thinking of installing over unusual surfaces.
The table had a cutout for a dealer tray which I filled with a piece of melamine wrapped with foam and SSC. Although it's close, it didn't make for a 100% smooth surface.

The table also has an oddly shaped dealer position - it's pretty much a radius with 2 points. Wrapping the layout around this area wasn't easy - since stretching the material isn't feasible since it will distort the layout.

So between the uneven area where the cutout was, and the dealer area it isn't as smooth as I would have liked.

All in all I think it'll work just fine and will be a hit with the group - but there are a few things to be aware of if you're considering this product as a replacement for SSC.

View attachment 1061582

View attachment 1061583

Seller (@rjdev7): 11/10. Great communicator and very patient with all of my design iteration requests. The professionalism is appreciated.
I want to play at club moxie , looks like a great room for poker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom