Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (26 Viewers)

Man @rjdev7 I for the life of me can not seem to come up with a racetrack I like with this... But I'm also kinda drawn to the starkness. Do they have this much black? LOL

DUSTIN CARD CLUB.

1673390983788.jpeg

:cool just f*cking with you -- looks awesome man

I thought I remembered seeing something about solid colors not being good for printing with this vendor, but then couldn't find it anywhere. I'd be curious about that as well.

I thought I remembered seeing something about solid colors not being good for printing with this vendor, but then couldn't find it anywhere. I'd be curious about that as well.
It is better to print without solids, you’re correct. Solid black will inevitably have perceptible inconsistencies

I think I posted this before, but I'm thinking about ordering a small topper to place on my current racetrack table (just lay it on top of my SSC when my NUTS chips come out). Do you think this would work? My playing surface is already slightly raised above the racetrack (because of the table padding under the SSC), so I'm worried it would look ridiculous putting even more height on the playing surface. If I do order one anyway, should I order the sewn border or no? Would the rubber bottom have enough grip to stay in place over my SSC?

I found an old picture of when I re-felted my table, so don't comment on the plastic slugged chips, please. :cool

Poker Table #1.jpeg

Poker Table #2.jpeg

I believe it would have enough grip, but I do have concerns about how it would look on top of the SSC. Would likely look sloppy and be prone to flopping up if people hit the edge of it. If there was a way to remove that center island, it would look way cleaner to get some padding that fits in that recess so the topper would sit flush with the wooden race track. Understand if that's not possible, though.

I believe it would have enough grip, but I do have concerns about how it would look on top of the SSC. Would likely look sloppy and be prone to flopping up if people hit the edge of it. If there was a way to remove that center island, it would look way cleaner to get some padding that fits in that recess so the topper would sit flush with the wooden race track. Understand if that's not possible, though.
Yeah that was my thought too. The other alternative I was thinking about was some sort of ring to lay over the racetrack to bring it up to the same level as the middle area but that all may be more work than it's worth

Yeah that was my thought too. The other alternative I was thinking about was some sort of ring to lay over the racetrack to bring it up to the same level as the middle area but that all may be more work than it's worth
Agreed.

I was actually thinking that I could put something between the racetrack and the base, because the two pieces come apart for storage (otherwise it's too heavy). Just put some wooden spacers in there and it would push the racetrack up.

Or get a large mat that covers the entire table and cut out the drink spots?

You could do holes, or for a cleaner look, cut U shapes at each cup holder spot. Just a thought...

Just wanted to say thanks to @rjdev7 for the topper! Gonna go great with my Pharaoh replica set. Can't wait for our inauguration game. He made me a topper for my massive patio table allowing me to double it for poker!

A pleasure to work with and can't believe how fast it got here. Thanks again!

View attachment 1058466

View attachment 1058467
View attachment 1058468

Thanks again!!!
Looks good. Yeah, Ryan was easy to work with. If you’re on the fence go for it. These toppers are nice

Thanks @rjdev7 for the process and customization! Nailed it. Topper is a mix of the main travel team I played on growing up and the facility we played out of, where I also worked throughout high school. Tacked on a few local staples too.
0GTM7TA.jpg

wgnTyHE.jpg

It's going to be a huge hit, although I'm not sure I can clean it the same way...
IMG_8892.JPG

Last edited:
That's a great design. Interestingly enough our poker club is called the Runner Runner club, just about to wrap up our season 12.

Our logo is a little more complex than yours though..

View attachment 1058504
Well now you can have the more complex idea.... I'm going a different direction...

ACC Logo (1) 01 Artboard 1.png

30f2031f-7558-4b1c-8b46-a7eec1da43da.png

Austin Card Club_Black copy 01 Artboard 1.png

So like..... It's all yours lol, Maybe I'll get lucky and accidentally do everyone's poker group

Appreciate the love dude

Does the smell on these fade away?

Added new blue cup holders too

Love mine. (Cross posted from the mail thread)
Agreed on the smell. We played our first game this week and it was noticeable...almost nauseating. Too bad they don't smell like china clays. But one thing I did not expect is that these toppers are quicker than playing on an air hockey table. Whoa momma!

I haven’t played on mine yet but didn’t notice any smell either
Yeah, I literally just went sniffing my closet full (don't judge, sure, I own a few..)... I'm not really smelling anything. Y'all might wanna get some air purifiers in ya homes, or maybe you have super noses

Yeah, I literally just went sniffing my closet full (don't judge, sure, I own a few..)... I'm not really smelling anything. Y'all might wanna get some air purifiers in ya homes, or maybe you have super noses
Mine is in another room in the basement. I can smell it 1/2 way down the steps

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom