Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (33 Viewers)

One was a little off, the other 3 have been near perfect. I think one thing people should do, and maybe @rjdev7 wants to weigh in on this here, is it's not just the toppers that are going to have a tolerance to them, my table was in my garage in the south over this last summer and due to curvature, it grew about 1/2" in length needed for coverage. I would say that everyone should be measuring their tables before ordering, just like anyone without a Barrington is doing, and insure your table is the correct size from the Barrington people as well. They're going to vary from their advertised size, table to table

One was a little off, the other 3 have been near perfect. I think one thing people should do, and maybe @rjdev7 wants to weigh in on this here, is it's not just the toppers that are going to have a tolerance to them, my table was in my garage in the south over this last summer and due to curvature, it grew about 1/2" in length needed for coverage. I would say that everyone should be measuring their tables before ordering, just like anyone without a Barrington is doing, and insure your table is the correct size from the Barrington people as well. They're going to vary from their advertised size, table to table
Solid advice. There really are two variables here, the QC of the toppers (which I think is vastly improved over the China vendor -- correct me if I'm wrong) and the QC of the barringtons themselves. Since we have full control over the dimensions I'm happy to modify the sizes slightly to accommodate if your barrington is slightly larger or smaller based on your measurements.

Solid advice. There really are two variables here, the QC of the toppers (which I think is vastly improved over the China vendor -- correct me if I'm wrong) and the QC of the barringtons themselves. Since we have full control over the dimensions I'm happy to modify the sizes slightly to accommodate if your barrington is slightly larger or smaller based on your measurements.
The QC is better. My plain topper I ordered in the last group buy came up a total of about 3/4" shorts in length (3/8" per end). I'm thinking about the large square topper you had done for the Atomic, it seemed exact to that guys table, essentially whatever we're ordering them at, I think they're getting very close, I'd be willing to bet the variance is greater among each of our individual tables, then it is between one topper order to the next... Measure ya tables yall

The QC is better. My plain topper I ordered in the last group buy came up a total of about 3/4" shorts in length (3/8" per end). I'm thinking about the large square topper you had done for the Atomic, it seemed exact to that guys table, essentially whatever we're ordering them at, I think they're getting very close, I'd be willing to bet the variance is greater among each of our individual tables, then it is between one topper order to the next... Measure ya tables yall
I'm very excited for the first brave soul to order an octagon topper. Any Triton Table owners out there??

I'm very interested in this as well. I ordered 2 toppers, with the plan to buy a Barrington for them. But I don't want to do that if the fit isn't going to be good anyways.

Lets hear fellas, how do the most recent toppers fit the Barrington?
20221225_120342.jpg

20221224_190618.jpg

20221205_095048.jpg

20221210_234010.jpg

Here's four different tops between three different tables, on all of them the width is perfect, there are variance of maybe 1/4" max between the three different tables. So id say, pretty good

Don't run it in ya dick.... I wanna ride in The Falcon!!

Anyone have any interest in Star Wars..ish(gotta mis them law suits from Lucasfilm) tops?
What a *horrible* theme to start building for, it's a trap! We're talking very literally 100+ locations/themes that would be 5 star options to create toppers for.

What a catalogue that would be. I'm in for Mos Eisley Cantina, Jabbas Palace, Underwater Naboo, and "High Ground".

What a *horrible* theme to start building for, it's a trap! We're talking very literally 100+ locations/themes that would be 5 star options to create toppers for.

What a catalogue that would be. I'm in for Mos Eisley Cantina, Jabbas Palace, Underwater Naboo, and "High Ground".
Jeff... Jeff.. please.. dear God please.. I need rest

I would buy a topper with the red carpet pattern in a heartbeat. Does it have a racetrack?
Yeah, the racetrack is the carpet pattern. I’m slow with design, so it will probably be a couple of days before I finish, but this is what I’ve got so far. This is a picture of my monitor, so the quality isn’t very good
6C6B044C-0787-4E15-BB2F-17A231A08151.jpeg

I'm excited to announce a partnership with a new vendor who will be able to supply made-to-order table toppers to the US and Europe.

All existing stock designs and sizes (including those compatible with the Barrington / ESPN oval tables) that have been previously offered are available, and will arrive within a time period of approximately three weeks from the time of purchase.

These can be ordered in any shape or size up to a max length of 114” and a max width of 48".

A few considerations:
  1. Thickness: The thickness of these toppers is 2mm. There are some pros and cons with this.
    Pro: Both samples I have seem to lie flatter with less wrinkles (see pics below). I don't know if it's bc these aren't shipped for several weeks in tight shipping container boxes from China or if it's just the increased flexibility from thinner material. For those of you using these inside existing tables (e.g. Barrington, ESPN, etc.) you won't notice a difference in padding once these are installed.
    Con: As standalone table toppers on dining tables, etc. you'll likely notice a slight difference in padding since they're half the thickness of the bulk China toppers.
    Possible Solution: "Blank" toppers (empty / no print) can be purchased as the same size as your topper for 30% discount. This would allow you to use it as padding underneath your topper if you feel 2mm is not thick enough. You could also buy two printed toppers and put one under the other.
  2. Quality: The print quality and quality control (e.g. dimension accuracy) are better than the vendor I was using in China for the bulk orders. The colors are very vibrant, with little bleed, and the dimensions are more precise.
  3. Sewn Edges: It's possible to have sewn edges for a small added fee. Take this for what it's worth, but if you're using these toppers to fit within an existing table like a Barrington, an ESPN table, or some other existing table, I would recommend NOT doing edge stitching. Why? The look is much cleaner than having the edges showing around the inside of the rails on the table
  4. Shape: There's no restriction on shapes that the new vendor can support. For instance, you can do round / circle toppers, rectangle toppers, oval toppers, etc.
  5. Size: The new vendor supports any topper up to a maximum length of 114" and maximum width of 48". I would note that you should TRY to stick to within 1" of this maximum (e.g. 112" x 46") on either dimension to provide 1" of bleed for the cutting process. They can try to cut closer to the full dimension maximum but the quality and accuracy will be at your risk.
  6. Price is going to be on par with the bulk China vendor for a few reasons, but mostly because the made-to-order vendor is more expensive when you factor in the cost to produce and ship individual orders in less than a month.
    Un-sewn Edges: $125 shipped for standard sizes**
    Sewn Edges: $135 shipped for standard sizes**
    ** Size Premium: There will be a $2.50 per square foot premium for toppers that exceed the standard Barrington dimensions (73.5 x 31.5) which I will calculate at the time of order.
    Custom Art: I will not be charging for custom artwork unless it's very specific and bespoke, such that it likely wouldn't be desired by others (e.g. personal toppers like "Dan's card room"). In these very specific cases, custom designs will come at a $10 premium.
    Here is a
    blank template in Adobe Illustrator if anyone would like to design your own art and send to me.
To place an order, please PM me with the description of the design & the dimensions of the topper you would like.

Here are the samples I had shipped from the new vendor:

View attachment 1021362
View attachment 1021359

And here are a few customer photos of toppers that have arrived with the new vendor:
View attachment 1036963View attachment 1036964View attachment 1036965
View attachment 1036966
View attachment 1036967

If you have questions, feel free to respond here so my answers are seen by all. Thank you!

Here’s a video showing how well cards slide on the toppers:
Is there still a 2-3 mo turnaround on shipping?

Yeah, the racetrack is the carpet pattern. I’m slow with design, so it will probably be a couple of days before I finish, but this is what I’ve got so far. This is a picture of my monitor, so the quality isn’t very good
nice!!! Looking forward to the finished product.

Loved them. Only thing I was over sensitive to was with them being a bit thinner there was a tiny bunching issue when pots were scooped a few times. Nothing major. Rave reviews from everyone and I think I will have more orders for you soon

Bro, why do you have to keep coming up with all these amazing designs? Everytime I’m like “yeah, that’s the one” you drop another :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I'm actually going to forego my usual smart reply and say thank you, what a nice comment.

Also, because as my ex-wife seemed to think about men, we think of all things poker, you can never have too many.

Yeah get done Star Wars sh!t going. That would be cool
And do we want, "The River Awakens", "The River Strikes Back", "Revenge of the Fifth Street", or "A False Hope"?

Sigh... Maybe I have an idea already for a 50/50 split topper, betting line made of 1/2 Blue Luke Saber, 1/2 Red Vader Saber, betting area split from Empire/Rebellion, and a racetrack that has the entirety of 9 opening crawl texts written out... But beyond that, eh I've got nothing.

Random fact, it's common in SW for there to be a single letter change of a common word, to create a new word. When John Williams created his form of space jazz you hear in the Mos Eisley cantina, he deemed it... "Jizz"

I live with that, and now you all do as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom