Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (11 Viewers)

If anyone wants to kill some time today I’d appreciate if they could mock up a topper design for my set.

View attachment 1044396View attachment 1044397
I went with a very islandy and be beachy theme. But also classy like Bellagio or Aria.

If anyone wants to kill some time today I’d appreciate if they could mock up a topper design for my set.

View attachment 1044396View attachment 1044397
I went with a very islandy and be beachy theme. But also classy like Bellagio or Aria.
Tortoise Island 01 Artboard 1.png

@Bill_Man618 , here's a start... Because I had nothing to do and I don't read enough replies. @rjdev7 , it's a long way from finished but you're welcome to the file.. sorry dude I didn't see your reply until now...

Now @Bill_Man618 ... Allow my Christmas charity and kindness to prevent you from murdering those Jack $2s... And let the spirit of Christmas invite you to place them directly in the mail to my house

These look amazing! I’ll be buying two to cover my existing folding table toppers (a Brybelly 78 inch Trifold table and a Fat Cat 83 inch trifold table).

What is the turnaround time from order to delivery? Apologies if this has already been asked and answered; I read the OP and some of the most recent posts, but haven’t read the entire thread.

I’m working on some art for some custom chips and want to order these to match once that artwork is done. But I’d love to get these in time for my first games next year.

Thank you!
Chris

These look amazing! I’ll be buying two to cover my existing folding table toppers (a Brybelly 78 inch Trifold table and a Fat Cat 83 inch trifold table).

What is the turnaround time from order to delivery? Apologies if this has already been asked and answered; I read the OP and some of the most recent posts, but haven’t read the entire thread.

I’m working on some art for some custom chips and want to order these to match once that artwork is done. But I’d love to get these in time for my first games next year.

Thank you!
Chris
My first orders and now this current on, is seeing about a 14 day turnaround, that's just my experience..for more on these developments we turn to @rjdev7

Do the toppers have good dimensional view? Wondering if something to this degree would be to hard to print? asking for friend

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    133.4 KB · Views: 76
Do the toppers have good dimensional view? Wondering if something to this degree would be to hard to print? asking for friend
This would print fine, although you’d need a much higher quality version of the image. That one is very blurry.

Thank you!
Chris
Time for the topper to arrive is approximately 1 month, depending on the queue of orders at the time you place yours, which is impossible to predict. To @aaron2786 point, it can be 14 days, or it could be a month or slightly more.

Reactions: CSW
!!! when did this happen??

Size: The new vendor supports any topper up to a maximum length of 114" and maximum width of 48"

@Bill_Man618

Now with more stuff. Better colors. And a dolphin. Don't want a dolphin? Well the dolphin's there, he's a happy dolphin lol

View attachment 1044522
So I do like the design and if you dont mind I'll give you some feedback that you can incorporate. Not trying to take advantage of your kindness here so if you dont wanna edit it dont worry about it. But I enjoy seeing new mockups. Also I already murdered all my Cinci $2's, but I will keep an eye out for some other for ya. In regards to the topper you have obviously done a good job here. I like the flowers you added, but I would maybe remove the hexagon design in favor of something simpler. Also for the Tortoise Bay design I was kinda thinking about just making it clean and only putting the words. I'll post some of my favorite topper designs from this thread if it helps and ig you wanna discuss this in PM I would be happy to move it there.

AL9nZEXNYNcrVIpCqa-PMspfCVcB7kBr3fn3GY9ZwyrbVazx8GoqouLEPHz_lvGI_MBx0IlbOdO5pS46MzOEvqu9AW9QWXrnacpxe6tSykk0KYRY8nwHxwZn5MaP80Lb5sh1bqZdzOfR5ZpeTaYBZ3mOcWFL=w1600-h683-no

AL9nZEU62ulHKW9qYdQwoT60SHmQWwqvgP-nJlPIdr50HdOcRruL-gcv3A6lVzDd0rFPVDVeqaURKfi6DdDGJ4KL8_4_Mef9DdbqCpDJ3lU2YTLcOJTrQa10KZRmNH6fJ_TuKti3hKC89UadND-tMO71bMhe=w1600-h683-no

AL9nZEXBWqALQTgrvAdWVS6VL6cQo3RYjnvBNFGtZeY5gwzROok-bZS3Xkho1_tzGLI-BuVmuKJHX1zcRpQOPGVQdZbpOlSeRnVChtKhAjkNlsx1fmfQBGeMDHXddVsmwjFcs2Av7XPlIrxrP-Gzy7BhhAnK=w1600-h683-no

AL9nZEX4JkjeZigdWkIhk-SwMC50yq_olkh8WkMbkcy-4aXX6xyJga-tOqBKYKu_JBSWBGAUkObL_wxGR377tsiRg1S4qYJuuePDIN9qVvXGAbt5A1EpEfw8ZEGD5PvkyJW1FqncM_IvLl087BEgLSilw72I=w1024-h439-no

Love the Caribe design in the middle so if you could get something like that going it would be nutty.

So I do like the design and if you dont mind I'll give you some feedback that you can incorporate. Not trying to take advantage of your kindness here so if you dont wanna edit it dont worry about it. But I enjoy seeing new mockups. Also I already murdered all my Cinci $2's, but I will keep an eye out for some other for ya. In regards to the topper you have obviously done a good job here. I like the flowers you added, but I would maybe remove the hexagon design in favor of something simpler. Also for the Tortoise Bay design I was kinda thinking about just making it clean and only putting the words. I'll post some of my favorite topper designs from this thread if it helps and ig you wanna discuss this in PM I would be happy to move it there.

AL9nZEXNYNcrVIpCqa-PMspfCVcB7kBr3fn3GY9ZwyrbVazx8GoqouLEPHz_lvGI_MBx0IlbOdO5pS46MzOEvqu9AW9QWXrnacpxe6tSykk0KYRY8nwHxwZn5MaP80Lb5sh1bqZdzOfR5ZpeTaYBZ3mOcWFL=w1600-h683-no

AL9nZEU62ulHKW9qYdQwoT60SHmQWwqvgP-nJlPIdr50HdOcRruL-gcv3A6lVzDd0rFPVDVeqaURKfi6DdDGJ4KL8_4_Mef9DdbqCpDJ3lU2YTLcOJTrQa10KZRmNH6fJ_TuKti3hKC89UadND-tMO71bMhe=w1600-h683-no

AL9nZEXBWqALQTgrvAdWVS6VL6cQo3RYjnvBNFGtZeY5gwzROok-bZS3Xkho1_tzGLI-BuVmuKJHX1zcRpQOPGVQdZbpOlSeRnVChtKhAjkNlsx1fmfQBGeMDHXddVsmwjFcs2Av7XPlIrxrP-Gzy7BhhAnK=w1600-h683-no

AL9nZEX4JkjeZigdWkIhk-SwMC50yq_olkh8WkMbkcy-4aXX6xyJga-tOqBKYKu_JBSWBGAUkObL_wxGR377tsiRg1S4qYJuuePDIN9qVvXGAbt5A1EpEfw8ZEGD5PvkyJW1FqncM_IvLl087BEgLSilw72I=w1024-h439-no

Love the Caribe design in the middle so if you could get something like that going it would be nutty.
What's your timeframe here? Like I said previously, I'm happy to share my file over to @rjdev7 as well if he wants to add you to his queue. (Not to mention the four toppers you listed are all his designs, and maybe you guys can work something out if he can fit it in) I picked up a four table and cut card design job yesterday that is probably going to fill most of my free time between now and new year, with the holidays and my work (the real job lol). @rjdev7 if you want to weigh in here as well and think you want to give it a go, just let me know, and if you think there is something you can use from my file in combination with your files, just let me know and I can send it your way

What's your timeframe here? Like I said previously, I'm happy to share my file over to @rjdev7 as well if he wants to add you to his queue. (Not to mention the four toppers you listed are all his designs, and maybe you guys can work something out if he can fit it in) I picked up a four table and cut card design job yesterday that is probably going to fill most of my free time between now and new year, with the holidays and my work (the real job lol). @rjdev7 if you want to weigh in here as well and think you want to give it a go, just let me know, and if you think there is something you can use from my file in combination with your files, just let me know and I can send it your way
For these types of conversations let's move it to PM so we don't spam the thread. I'll get a PM thread going now.

Those table toppers are sooo nice, and finally a good portion on round ones. I`m in the middle of a round table build, but seeing the Bahamia topper, I might rethink my build

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom