Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (19 Viewers)

This is what I see on my desktop too, Scott
1671081562497.png

@rjdev7 I'd really like to get two of the covers, normal oval and a custom size, but I guess I am too quiet and cannot PM you (odd since I have PM'd many others). I'm assuming new rules since my last visit....

Two toppers I designed: PM me if interested in using.
View attachment 1027182
View attachment 1027184
I'd really like that Pharoah's topper for an odd shaped table - is that possible if I shot you a pic or two?

@rjdev7 I'd really like to get two of the covers, normal oval and a custom size, but I guess I am too quiet and cannot PM you (odd since I have PM'd many others). I'm assuming new rules since my last visit....

I'd really like that Pharoah's topper for an odd shaped table - is that possible if I shot you a pic or two?
What do you mean by "odd"? :) Yes shoot me some pics, but in order to make it happen you'd need to have precise measurements and dimensions, more importantly than the pictures.

i am wondering if any artists would like to do a taj mahal topper?

OIP.15n4SwZzkCY76YtWxnPLzQHaEl
View attachment 1040916
th
OIP.YK9PDhW5ZQ_-ii69gljnwAHaGL

pretty please @aaron2786
Can I leave out that gaudy looking tacked on trump sign? And what is "pretty please", can I spend "pretty please"? Will "pretty please" buy my wife's Christmas presents?

I'm just kidding of course, I'm not buying my wife any Christmas presents.

@aaron2786 i just googled some pictures to give you some ideas.... im open to something classy. :) and ritzy ... less tacky lol

Of course you're open to it, I'm open to people just doing stuff for me too lol , maybe late tonight I can start something, I've got too many buildings to draw today. Besides, I dumped like 9 tops on here yesterday, and everyone needs a break from me

If you look at the file name, there’s no file extension. It’s -png.(number) vs .png (underlined in green below).

Curious. But all good and I like it!
730821AB-1B0F-4D2F-B936-16B1608AB0A4.jpeg

No, I mean a non-cloud version where you only pay once, not monthly (i.e. a perpetual license).
This day and age, I doubt it, besides having subscription comes with updates to the software etc. But, hey, I don't work there lol I don't know

What do you mean by "odd"? :) Yes shoot me some pics, but in order to make it happen you'd need to have precise measurements and dimensions, more importantly than the pictures.
@rjdev7 Yes I would definitely get measurements. I'm assuming the 2mm thickness means these toppers would not work well as replacement for speed cloth on this particular table?
20220122_145415.jpg
20220226_165502.jpg

@rjdev7 Yes I would definitely get measurements. I'm assuming the 2mm thickness means these toppers would not work well as replacement for speed cloth on this particular table?View attachment 1041012View attachment 1041013
Hmm. Would you be removing the raised playing surface or putting the topper over top of the speed cloth as is? You could definitely put it on top of the speed cloth without issue, Altho not sure how it would look bc you would see the sides of the raised playing surface.

If you’re removing the middle area, is it flat underneath or is there a recess once removed? If flat, again, I think it would work fine. If there’s a recess, I doubt the topper will fill the space. Sorry, lots of variables here. If you can better explain the plan I can give better feedback.

The shape shouldn’t be a problem as long we we have the detailed dimensions. (Would have to confirm with my vendor)

Hmm. Would you be removing the raised playing surface or putting the topper over top of the speed cloth as is? You could definitely put it on top of the speed cloth without issue, Altho not sure how it would look bc you would see the sides of the raised playing surface.

If you’re removing the middle area, is it flat underneath or is there a recess once removed? If flat, again, I think it would work fine. If there’s a recess, I doubt the topper will fill the space. Sorry, lots of variables here. If you can better explain the plan I can give better feedback.

The shape shouldn’t be a problem as long we we have the detailed dimensions. (Would have to confirm with my vendor)

Awfully good questions, and you have my wheels spinning on removing the raised surface altogether. I shall bust out my tools and get back with you - Thank you for taking a look!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom