Lurking around again (1 Viewer)

Fleming

Straight
Reaction score
Hey everyone. It’s been a minute since I lurked around here. Two factor for sign in is a nice touch.

I used to play a lot more poker, and built up a crazy collection of chips (obviously not compared to some collections, but a lot for me). I stopped playing regularly, sold all but a couple of racks, and had a couple of kids.

And then boom, it’s been a few years just like that.

My hobby has become D&D, which is what I do with my friend group now. But I’ve been itching to play cards again, and thought I’d get a tournament and cash game set together again and try.

Anyway, just checking in. Not sure if anyone around here will remember me, but it’s fun to be back and lurking the threads like I used to.

Hey everyone. It’s been a minute since I lurked around here. Two factor for sign in is a nice touch.

I used to play a lot more poker, and built up a crazy collection of chips (obviously not compared to some collections, but a lot for me). I stopped playing regularly, sold all but a couple of racks, and had a couple of kids.

My hobby has become D&D, which is what I do with my friend group now. But I’ve been itching to play cards again, and thought I’d get a tournament and cash game set together again and try.

Anyway, just checking in. Not sure if anyone around here will remember me, but it’s fun to be back and lurking the threads like I used to.
Let’s see some chip pron!!!
Hoping for some CDI!!!
0CD26C67-ED42-4935-BFC6-7E28D16DE93C.jpeg

Welcome Sir

Run while you still can because if not

1664734824712.gif

Things have changed since, you should have just held into your chips. You had some amazing sells, great chips at great prices. If your serious about getting anything let me know I’ll bring you in close to them.

Things have changed since, you should have just held into your chips. You had some amazing sells, great chips at great prices. If your serious about getting anything let me know I’ll bring you in close to them.
For sure, holding onto them would have been great at this point.

What all has changed? Any big drama / developments here I've missed, or threads I should give a read?

I just took a look at some of the stuff you had and WOW. My mind is blown. One thing is that chip prices have increased obviously.

Man some of that TRK stuff you had I would've loved to pick up. Only if I would've joined a few months earlier and had the TRK bug then. Very very impressed.

One of the best things about this hobby is the catch and release process. It was super fun to have some of the sets I had. Definitely some personal grails, and admittedly it’s a little painful to look at some of those pictures.

That said, I don’t think I ever really lost money during my collecting phase. Maybe I paid a rental fee here or there. But most of the time things became more valuable. I might not speculate on sets I want anymore, but I bet I’ll pick up a couple of meaningful sets here at some point.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well, i should just open a new thread with this one as an opener and see where it goes...

Last edited:
Welcome back @Fleming.

One of my favorite and “Best Buy’s” I ever made was the last one I made with you. Still own all the chips except for the Atlantic City’s that I sold to @Seeking Alpha Social Club for no profit, just a friend selling to another friend with a love for TRKs.
That is mostly what you won’t see around here anymore except in a very few instances amongst some of the more “tightnit” folks still left.

Anyways great to see you lurking around and I still LOVE AND CHERISH the chips you sold me.
My transaction with you helped me complete a couple projects that most likely could never be done again.
Thanks much @Fleming.

Our transaction……….
C140E0C9-2CBF-4F4D-A865-13192642C814.jpeg

And what has become of it………..,,,,,
11E63B03-0E5C-44F8-B1FE-F4FCBE91D2B7.jpeg
A52F1ED0-BAB3-46F3-8775-412AFB122BE4.jpeg

Welcome back @Fleming.

One of my favorite and “Best Buy’s” I ever made was the last one I made with you. Still own all the chips except for the Atlantic City’s that I sold to @Seeking Alpha Social Club for no profit, just a friend selling to another friend with a love for TRKs.
That is mostly what you won’t see around here anymore except in a very few instances amongst some of the more “tightnit” folks still left.

Anyways great to see you lurking around and I still LOVE AND CHERISH the chips you sold me.
My transaction with you helped me complete a couple projects that most likely could never be done again.
Thanks much @Fleming.

Our transaction……….View attachment 997900
And what has become of it………..,,,,,View attachment 997899View attachment 997898
Hell yeah man. Love that.

Welcome back! Dont think we ever interacted much in PMs or did any deals, but absolutely remember your username. Seems like it wasnt that long ago since you were around..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom