LUCKY HORSESHOE CLAY POKER CHIPS (1 Viewer)

A while back I got a 25 pack of these and the outlaws from discountpokershop. I much preferred the outlaws personally but they’re both pretty heavy feeling. For a little more I’d really recommend checked out Tina ceramics. But YMMV, get samples they’re cheap enough there’s no reason not to

^^yup not clay, metal slugged ABS chips (plastic with a metal disk inside for weight). The outlaws are still an interesting design IMO but quality wise I think it’s definitely worth stepping up to something like tina ceramics for just a little more. Plenty of info on these on PCF you could check out the group buy going on as well
Since you asked for pics, here’s some of the outlaws don’t think I have any of the lucky horseshoes though
IMG_3950.jpeg

^^yup not clay, metal slugged ABS chips (plastic with a metal disk inside for weight). The outlaws are still an interesting design IMO but quality wise I think it’s definitely worth stepping up to something like tina ceramics for just a little more. Plenty of info on these on PCF you could check out the group buy going on as well
Since you asked for pics, here’s some of the outlaws don’t think I have any of the lucky horseshoes though
View attachment 1266488
I like the OUTLAW mold, wish they are done as ceramic instead

View attachment 1266488
What are Tina Ceramics

“Tina” ceramics are ceramic chips made from a seller on alibaba. You can get then through the broken arrow group buy from @justincarothers or order direct. They seem to be some of the most highly regarded “budget minded” chips around here. I bought mine from another member on here and love them. Of note, they’re not actually ceramic, theres other posts on here from people much more knowledgeable than me about the actual material composition… I’m still learning myself. Check out the “new members start here” post

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom