Giveaway Luckbox Giveaway (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I was disqualified, don't see 54 (original) or 86 (corrected) on the list, sigh.

Looks like I was disqualified, don't see 54 (original) or 86 (corrected) on the list, sigh.
You weren’t DQ’ed; the entire list didn’t fit into my screenshot (only the top 30-40 fit).

There’s a second chance draw coming up later since my daughter’s bball team won earlier today.

The main event: @LeGold @RadicusScout @DZPoker @TonZaga @Bacon Dad @raynmanas @Mr_Y3RAC @Snapplefacts

IMG_4202.jpeg

always exiting for the participants...and spectators. I see a possible flush coming this time

@TonZaga please post which 2 cappers & CC chip (cleaner / dirty) you want in the thread, then PM me your shipping address.

@4SUMERZ pm your shipping address

After TonZaga makes his picks, I’ll start the 2nd chance giveaway. FYI, only the “FU luckbox” post that I liked counts, so everyone has exactly 1 entry.

@TonZaga please post which 2 cappers & CC chip (cleaner / dirty) you want in the thread, then PM me your shipping address.

@4SUMERZ pm your shipping address

After TonZaga makes his picks, I’ll start the 2nd chance giveaway. FYI, only the “FU luckbox” post that I liked counts, so everyone has exactly 1 entry.
While we wait on @TonZaga , let’s set up the rules for the 2nd chance giveaway.

Random draw for all OG giveaway losers (not just the Omaha flip losers). Same as I did earlier - based on post number.

Top 7 will be selected for SOHE (simultaneous Omaha/Holdem) flips until only one winner scoops. I know (hope) you guys are joking about “rigged,” but you can blame yourselves if you don’t win.

While we wait on @TonZaga , let’s set up the rules for the 2nd chance giveaway.

Random draw for all OG giveaway losers (not just the Omaha flip losers). Same as I did earlier - based on post number.

Top 7 will be selected for SOHE (simultaneous Omaha/Holdem) flips until only one winner scoops. I know (hope) you guys are joking about “rigged,” but you can blame yourselves if you don’t win.
Oh and in case there are 1/4 or 1/8 pot scenarios, everyone starts with 10 chips and is all-in every hand

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom