Looking to build my Majestic CC cash set (1 Viewer)

scbill88

Pair
Reaction score
Thinking of starting a cash game here in the upstate of SC. I know I know, we have THE WORST poker laws in the nation. From what I here though the Sherriff and Prosecutors have to much real business going on to mess with a quarter ante poker game. Anyway, my main purpose here is to build a Majestic CC cash set without breaking the bank. Between here and eBay I should be successful in short order.

Hi there and welcome!! What is your budget? How many chips are you looking or hoping to buy?

search Cards Mold chips on this forum
I feel like most here prefer those over Majestics and they are cheaper.
Good Luck!

Hello and Welcome! I may have some spare majestics I could part with and various labels. I went kinda crazy with my first set trying to make a one set, do everything, and then, well I hung around too long and ended up with multiple sets. Let us know which chips/colors/labels you are interested in and others may have some extras.

I for one prefer Majestics and Royals over Cards mold. I wish everyone here would stop pushing them like they were life’s bread. They are ok for what they are but so are labeled Majestics.

Hello and Welcome! I may have some spare majestics I could part with and various labels. I went kinda crazy with my first set trying to make a one set, do everything, and then, well I hung around too long and ended up with multiple sets. Let us know which chips/colors/labels you are interested in and others may have some extras.
.25 are pink $1 are white and $5 are blue
I for one prefer Majestics and Royals over Cards mold. I wish everyone here would stop pushing them like they were life’s bread. They are ok for what they are but so are labeled Majestics.
yea…I checked them out and still like Majestic’s better

By “labeled” you mean something custom other than what they are shipped with?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom