Looking for chip IDs. (2 Viewers)

Man, did I go down a rabbit hole here. There’s something not right about this group. I had a whole range of emotions reading this and think I ended up throwing up about some crap bean coffee.

Bali is a shithole anyway, I'm certainly not drinking their shitty coffee
We've tried the kopi luwak up in DC, and thought it just tasted like really bad robusta coffee. We were not tempted to buy any.

I'm curious -- what don't you like about Bali? A friend of ours (met on an extended cruise) is a schoolteacher from Brisbane who has retired to Bali, and he loves it there...

BCC6883E-31DC-49BB-BBDF-A77F37FCB778.gif

You're absolutely ridiculous man. I can't believe we're even having this conversation. First, I'm speaking in generalities. Every single post I say "I'm not saying this is what Dan did here". I've stated multiple times that I don't know the specifics of that deal. I'm arguing with the general principle that "once something is paid for, it's a done deal." That's an absolutely ridiculous viewpoint to hold and I can't believe anyone is sitting here pretending it's not.

Do you really think that just because you sit there and spend countless hours trying to find people who you can fleece and take advantage of online that it somehow entitles you to the profits because you thought you had "scored" before they had a chance to find out the real value of what they had? The amount of time and effort you put into taking advantage of someone is irrelevant. That gets trumped by the fact that you're taking advantage of them. Sorry, not sorry.
Translation for those who don't speak dousche bag.

Blah blah blah...... im so moral, im so good, im so honorable, im so richious blah blah blah.

We've tried the kopi luwak up in DC, and thought it just tasted like really bad robusta coffee. We were not tempted to buy any.

I'm curious -- what don't you like about Bali? A friend of ours (met on an extended cruise) is a schoolteacher from Brisbane who has retired to Bali, and he loves it there...
The main areas like Seminyak, Kuta, Sanur and Legian are pretty grimey and the beaches are full of rubbish, including the water. It's quite disgusting. The food is not appealing like it is in other places, it's just pop up places catering to tourists mostly and they are not appetising.

You are also more at risk from petty crime imo than you would be in somewhere like Thailand for example.

I've stayed up in Ubud and the scenery is spectacular and I enjoyed it there a lot more, and I'm sure the other rural areas are much nicer as well.

Overall I'd much rather go to Thailand, it's a nicer place and I personally prefer the culture and the people. It usually works out cheaper too. It's one of my favourite places in the world.

Where does your friend live? I bet it's more rural.

Basically, Bali is Australia's Tijuana, or Benidorm for those living in Europe.

That being said, I've had 2 very nice holidays there, and I'd go again if I had to because it's the closest place we can fly to. But I will be very selective with where I'm staying.

Thanks for that info might be useful, in case we ever get there.

Our friend lives in Denpasar, with his original home in Ballina, NSW.
I'm probably just being overly snobby about holidays lol. Denpasar is where the airport is, so it's not really an area where I would ever recommend staying. I've seen the nice car you drive too, so I doubt it's your kind of place ;).

Seminyak is nearby and that isn't so bad. I think Bali would be a good place to visit though if you don't raise your expectations too high. Just be sure to visit the areas well outside of the tourist zones.

Translation for those who don't speak dousche bag.

Blah blah blah...... im so moral, im so good, im so honorable, im so richious blah blah blah.

Perhaps you'd like to make a small donation to the website that you run your "Chip Hunters" business on? We even have a vendor section here that you can post your chip finds in. The fees are very reasonable. No? Not interested? Hmm... perhaps you'd like to just make a small donation to the site then? You could even get the nifty little "Supporting Member" badge. It's easy to do. Here's the link:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/supporting-member-tier-added.45238/

No? Not so much? OK, well, you do you then. Perhaps you should just switch your avatar back to the first one you had here when you signed up a few years ago, you know, the one with an actual human penis on it. It was probably the most accurate one you've had so far.

Might want to hurry up and find some more chips to flip though. My web scraper already works great! Now I just need to set up the email server so I can distribute the results to the community. Tick tock, tick tock...

Perhaps you'd like to make a small donation to the website that you run your "Chip Hunters" business on? We even have a vendor section here that you can post your chip finds in. The fees are very reasonable. No? Not interested? Hmm... perhaps you'd like to just make a small donation to the site then? You could even get the nifty little "Supporting Member" badge. It's easy to do. Here's the link:

No? Not so much? OK, well, you do you then. Perhaps you should just switch your avatar back to the first one you had here when you signed up a few years ago, you know, the one with an actual human penis on it. It was probably the most accurate one you've had so far.

Might want to hurry up and find some more chips to flip though. My web scraper already works great! Now I just need to set up the email server so I can distribute the results to the community. Tick tock, tick tock...

Blah blah blah

Just read your dumbest post.

Thanks for reminding me about the dick face picture lol. I had forgotten and it made me laugh.

Incase you haven't noticed, I could give two fucks about you, what you think or what you do.

Carry on with your noble work though Travis. I dont know where I would be without your unwavering morality to guide me.

@colter ripton doesn't strike me as a flipper lol. I've not had any dealings personally but he's well known for being more than generous with sale and trade deals.

I'm not part of the anti-flipper crowd, but you do realize that he literally runs a chip flipping business here right?

I'm not part of the anti-flipper crowd, but you do realize that he literally runs a chip flipping business here right?

I run a chip flipping business? Lol

Once again you have no idea what your talking about man.

Anyway.... I'm bored with this thread

Back to scrolling

Haha surely not, hes not exactly a prolific seller.

Prices have gotten to the point where most people cant ignore a good flip opportunity anyway. I know i cant. So I've decided to embrace the modern world and I'm selling off most of my sets (for as much as I can get) to move my funds into a different hobby.

Normally I'm the one against flipping and you are the free market guy. Now I find myself caring less and you have somehow we've traded sides. What's going on here :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

My only observation on this is that at any one time there are 5 times as many “guests” on here lurking about than there are members.

There’s a good chance that someone did see this thread and then move in for the kill. There’s also a good chance that it could have been one of the aforementioned “guests”.

Anyway to summarise... Kit Kat Chunky FTW

D94F12C4-A0E4-4E64-A13C-1A9F74B6C246.jpeg

So, @colter ripton and @MegaTon44, did any of you get more pictures of these chips from the seller? And do you have any idea if the chips actually got sold, or simply kept by the seller for the time being untill they can figure out a more proper valuation?

Sorry that you didnt get these, but I'm still interested in seing more pron of these rare chips!

Threads like these make me glad that I'm done with buying chips outside of my own CPC customs.

If I do find a steal off forum, I'm not celebrating until the package is in hand and unharmed. Even if I sent payment.

I could only get to the 4th or 5th candy bar post before it was too much...

I think that all of us can be sad that we're not going to see some truly epic pr0n of this one-of-a-kind set.

Somebodies creating a new eBay account to try and sell these at profit without anyone knowing who they are. But they will have to ship them with an address at some point.
it’s a small hobby and nothings secret for long. It’s like boat chips, somebodies got to tell somebody how clever they were. The biggest problem with illicit behavior is the company you have to keep, they just can’t keep their mouths shut.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom