Looking for chip IDs. (1 Viewer)

Somebodies creating a new eBay account to try and sell these at profit without anyone knowing who they are. But they will have to ship them with an address at some point.
it’s a small hobby and nothings secret for long. It’s like boat chips, somebodies got to tell somebody how clever they were. The biggest problem with illicit behavior is the company you have to keep, they just can’t keep their mouths shut.

Probably the seller. I believe she is going to list them on eBay now.

Not 100% sure though

@RainmanTrail, I tried my best to not post on here, but after reading so many of your posts while you were mounted on your ever so trusted steed, I just couldn’t help myself. You, of all people, are on here giving morality lessons??? Laughable. There are plenty of new members that have no clue about what you did on CD with the doxing incident, but a lot of us haven’t forgotten. It’s also rather amusing how you justify your profiteering as benefiting from market change. Hypocrites can always come up with something to justify their behavior. I’ve seen no one do it better than you.

Not all of them. Apparently, I got the leftovers. i.e. whatever the original meddler didn't want.
What they didn’t want!?! Shoot, that might not be a PCFer possibly, not knowing the auction worth of those? (It would be nice actually if a non pcfer was responsible for fudging Dans deal).

@JeepologyOffroad, tell me a rack of those $5s wouldn’t just be money in my avant-garde hotstamp lineup!

What they didn’t want!?! Shoot, that might not be a PCFer possibly, not knowing the auction worth of those? (It would be nice actually if a non pcfer was responsible for fudging Dans deal).

@JeepologyOffroad, tell me a rack of those $5s wouldn’t just be money in my avant-garde hotstamp lineup!

No idea who it was, the seller was pretty hush hush about it. She did let it slip that the chips were ship to some guy in Temecula CA.

You all are crazy

5F97C46A-ECCF-4977-962C-A33095743C22.jpeg

The lawyers in this thread crack me up.
While you’re googling contract law, take a look at the terms:
Mistake
Unilateral
Unconscionable

Every situation is fact driven, so nobody can tell you what the law says about a particular situation without knowing all the facts. Just realize that when one person knows exactly what something is worth and the other one doesn’t, whatever they said to one another can be very important. And the bigger the discrepancy between what was paid and what something is worth, the closer it would be scrutinized.
The sale of the $5 million dollar painting for $20, as @RainmanTrail described it, would never be enforced.
The chips in this sale? Who knows.
Just stop saying a deal is a deal. Der.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom