Looking for A poker chip (1 Viewer)

jcb68

Waiting List
Reaction score
I am looking for a source to buy the exact chip color below. I have a set of 399 and would like to make it 400 even 425.
any help would be great

Attachments

• 20190124_081243.jpg
    20190124_081243.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 99
Try google search on "Sopranos poker chip". Been discontinued for quite awhile, but something might pop up.

Hmm. I have some old sample sets of some dice chips and other plastic chips--the chip above looks like a sample set I might still have, but I don't know if I have a white chip. I'll need to check. I'm posting here as a reminder to you & me.

I have one that color but it has a hotstamp on it. Let me know if you'd like it.

I am looking for a source to buy the exact chip color below. I have a set of 399 and would like to make it 400 even 425.
any help would be great

I believe you have the Langworthy version there (notice how the stripes on your chip do not follow the inner ring), not the modern six stripe soprano. I know @AK Chip had a bunch of the Langworthy version at one point. Not sure if he still has them. You may want to give him a shout. Good luck.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/langworthy-six-stripe-vs-modern-six-stripe-saprano.26171/

Here is a couple listing's for some Langworthy produced six stripe soprano's like you chip. Doesn't have the color your looking for but does have other colors available.

Hmm. I have some old sample sets of some dice chips and other plastic chips--the chip above looks like a sample set I might still have, but I don't know if I have a white chip. I'll need to check.
I went to where I thought it would be, but only found these colors...no white, sorry.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom