Long time lurker, fresh member (1 Viewer)

gabagooler

Waiting List
Reaction score
Been browsing the forums for about a year now and have finally got around to making an account. Just wanted to drop in and give a greeting! Have gotten loads of help here and has helped me setup my cash games for about a year now :D

Mainly made the account to be able to get help on some tournament setup since we’re planning on having one and it’s the first one we’re going to have at my home games. We’re all cash game players T_T

Hello and welcome to the community! Good luck on building your tournament set. There are so many great options here. You should just go ahead and buy one of each!!!

Hello and welcome to the community! Good luck on building your tournament set. There are so many great options here. You should just go ahead and buy one of each!!!
Thank you! One of each if only I could do that. There’s so many chips I want that are just out of reach at the moment. Currently just operating on discountpokershop stuff but we just love the sport of the game.

Thank you! One of each if only I could do that. There’s so many chips I want that are just out of reach at the moment. Currently just operating on discountpokershop stuff but we just love the sport of the game.
Honestly, most players won't pay a ton of attention to what chips you use. If they have denominations they will think it is the best. Here in PCF, we pay attention to the little things but there are a lot of decent chips out there on a budget.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom