London Underground Cards Mold (3 Viewers)

Mortalpawn

Two Pair
Reaction score
Here's my London Underground cards mold set. Its a set I designed late last Fall inspired loosely on the PNY cards mold tribute set I created last year. I'm a beer guy, so my thought was to have a English Pub night with a London themed set, and denominate it in pounds instead of dollars for a bit of variety. I published the original set design here last November and @justincarothers was kind enough to include these in his group buy.

The set is a small cash set of 725 pieces, all done oversize in 43mm. I made a real effort to focus on English colors, particularly the 1 pound blue flag and red 5. Justin also ordered the acrylic dealer buttons for me and I bought the cut cards in one of the Spring cut card buys. The table topper is also my design and I purchased it from @rjdev7, so I have a complete set including the 43mm chips, acrylic dealer buttons, cut cards and table topper.

The images are the London Bridge, Approach to Buckingham Palace, Palace Guard, London Eye, Big Ben and the Telephone booth. Overall I'm pretty happy with the set, and I really like the 43mm size - my guess is my regulars will enjoy it. Now I just need to buy some English beer...

P1280280.jpg

P1280283.jpg

P1280310.jpg

Very cool - I’ve been playing with a London set for years but nice to see you take it to completion!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom