Live and Online complainers (1 Viewer)

Whinge bags/ complainers online and live.

• Total voters
I don’t mind people complaining. I don’t particularly care for the berating other players.

I do enjoy players who don’t take losing too seriously. Playing online against @MatB is hilarious when he loses a hand. I wish I could be that pleasant when I lose a hand. Kudos to you sir.

I don’t mind people complaining. I don’t particularly care for the berating other players.

I do enjoy players who don’t take losing too seriously. Playing online against @MatB is hilarious when he loses a hand. I wish I could be that pleasant when I lose a hand. Kudos to you sir.

You cannot kill what is already dead.

I feel nothing

You cannot kill what is already dead.

I feel nothing
My favorite all-time line was when we were playing and you got it in on the flop. Unfortunately for you, you were behind and I’m watching the chat. You said, “mistakes were made.” I almost spit my drink all over my MacBook. It was absolutely hilarious! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I’d absolutely love to be at a live game with you. Anyone who can enjoy a game even if they loose a couple hands has to been nothing but fun to play with.

Sadly I use that quite a lot

I would never whine and complain, mostly because I see how bad the whiners and complainers look.
Wait, when your buddy sucks out on you and you call him an effing C, that's not the same as whining and complaining, right?

i was having a session from hell the other week at my home game where the cards felt like they were conspiring against me. set cracked all in on the flop vs 3 outs, flush over flush, 2 pair getting rivered by higher 2 pair... all pretty standard stuff but it felt like i was getting all my bad luck at once.

i had KK. about 100bb pot and i bet 25bb on the river and got raised. i was visibly frustrated that day. at the time i was the big loser down 300bb. the player who raised me plays passive preflop and pretty tight and doesn't bluff much at all.

in the moment i wanted to snap muck because nobody ever really raises the river as a bluff in our game except myself and 1 other. but i took the time to forget all the other shitty hands and think of this hand in isolation. think the hand through and came to the conclusion that there were some hands which he would turn into a bluff and some hands which this player might raise for value that i was ahead of. so i made what i felt was a hero call given the player's rep and won vs ace high.

tldr everyone is entitled to a bit of whining. as long as you know you are making the right plays, you just have to embrace the variance and keep going. if there was no luck in poker, the fish would swim away...

I think some may have taken offense to me calling them a C - dumpster while playing live.

But we can’t dwell in the past

Nothing worse than having a really terrible hand. Making a really terrible call and then villain rolls over an even worse hand than yours and they suck out.
It’s. Like. The. Worst.

76867645-FF66-4D98-B36E-CA038B5E42F7.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom