SOLD links_slayer's Annual Mega Charity Raffle (You Gotta See This - 4000+ Chips Up For Grabs!!!) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please put me down for two tickets, one for each of Mrs. Bentax's flipped birds to cancer (y) :thumbsup:

IMG_3963.JPG

I will go in for a ticket.

My wife luckily did not have to go through any chemo or radiation treatment but did have to go through a DM a little over 4 years ago! Keeping Mrs. Bentax in my prayers!

Edit: My two favorite girls before surgery. Love them both and all went well on October 30, 2012! Love them both and Prayers do work!
541158_4932718841116_643682168_n.jpg

Last edited:
From OP:
  • Deadline to enter is 11:59PM Central time on Friday March 10, 2017
  • I will start collecting payments and assigning numbers shortly thereafter
More chips to be added to the prize pool tomorrow - stay tuned!

Another awesome prize added to Post 2 (thanks to @Ronoh )!!

Guys, there are more than 4,000 chips up for grabs here. Come get some [more] tickets! ;)

fuck cancer. I was going to play in the PCF online game tonight. Instead I'll spend the money and buy a second ticket.

I'm kind of new here and I'm not quite sure how your raffles work but I'm always good for charity.
Put me in for 4 tickets.

You're doing everything right so far :) Thanks!!

After the entry period ends I will assign each ticket to an equal range of numbers from 0000 thru 9999 depending on the number of tickets sold. I will also start sending private messages to everyone with payment instructions.

I will raffle off one item per day using the Wisconsin Daily Pick 4 Lottery. I will give everyone at least a day or two notice before the first drawing, including the first item to be raffled off. When I announce the winner each day, I will also let everyone know which item will be raffled off the following day.

You're doing everything right so far :) Thanks!!

After the entry period ends I will assign each ticket to an equal range of numbers from 0000 thru 9999 depending on the number of tickets sold. I will also start sending private messages to everyone with payment instructions.

I will raffle off one item per day using the Wisconsin Daily Pick 4 Lottery. I will give everyone at least a day or two notice before the first drawing, including the first item to be raffled off. When I announce the winner each day, I will also let everyone know which item will be raffled off the following day.

Awesome! Thanks for the explanation but now I think my chances are doomed being Wisconsin drawing. They haven't been too fond of bears fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom