SOLD links_slayer's Annual Mega Charity Raffle (You Gotta See This - 4000+ Chips Up For Grabs!!!) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a great fundraiser folks. In addition to the things people have donated, Links did buy the Terrible's set. He has donated a nice chunk of change himself to this cause.

The condition of the 1s and 5s are Chiproom sale used, the 25s are in great condition and the 100s are mint. Go get 'em.

just under $2k so far by counts. got me all like:

happy-dance-the-political-carnival-iy6Kzw-clipart.jpg

Hey Bud -- been a LOOONG time since I dropped by. Seems "meant to be" that I see your thread tonight. I'm in for 4. Please email me payment info (or a reminder when you post up payment info) as I'm not sure the next time I'll be back! Rock on. :)
U-dub

Hey Bud -- been a LOOONG time since I dropped by. Seems "meant to be" that I see your thread tonight. I'm in for 4. Please email me payment info (or a reminder when you post up payment info) as I'm not sure the next time I'll be back! Rock on. :)
U-dub

What's the best email for you buddy? Great to see you around here again :D

I love these and paid what I would call top dollar for them. That said if it helps the fund raiser then here they are.
First person who commits to buying 8 tickets after this post will receive 20 of these shipped to the US. If your out of the US it will take a commitment of 7 tickets you pay for shipping.

Any prior ticket purchases will not count. It has to be made after this post.

IMG_1139.JPG

I love these and paid what I would call top dollar for them. That said if it helps the fund raiser then here they are.
First person who commits to buying 8 tickets after this post will receive 20 of these shipped to the US. If your out of the US it will take a commitment of 7 tickets you pay for shipping.

Any prior ticket purchases will not count. It has to be made after this post.

Well OK. I'll take 8.

Insanely awesome of you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom