Limited Edition Natalie Corona Memorial 43mm Poker Chip / Challenge Coins (1 Viewer)

Now that looks like a true scramble team!

56337027_302332247107796_5905538126004092928_n.jpg

@ABC Gifts and Awards

I want to send out a huge THANK YOU to all who participated in our Natalie Corona Challenge Coin Fundraiser! We were able to sell all 200 coins, raising $4,000 for the Natalie Corona Memorial Fund.

I was able to speak with Natalie's dad last week on the phone, and met him and his wife yesterday at the golf tournament. They are such amazing people, so kind, and so very thankful of all the love and support that they have received from people all over the world.

At the beginning of the dinner, Natalie's dad came to me and asked me to write down my name and business name so he would be able to announce and thank us during his speech after dinner. Not only did he do that, but he and his wife called me up and presented CombatBet with a framed photograph of Natalie. I was so surprised, and extremely grateful for this photograph.

Thank you so much to all of you who helped us be so successful with this fundraiser - those who purchased coins, those who "liked", commented and "shared" our posts, and those who weren't able to participate but sent us messages of encouragement! We had 28 of the coins that were purchased and "donated" back for us to give to Natalie's family and friends. It turns out she has a HUGE family, her mom is one of 7 kids and her dad is one of 8! So I gave all 28 of the coins to them, including serial numbers 001 and 002 specifically for her mom and dad. :hearts:

IMG_2379.jpg
IMG_2377.jpg
IMG_2380.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom