Lightning Strikes (10 Viewers)

There is nothing like the excitement of a game 7 - bring on the Habs. [emoji1]
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430400940.393608.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430400952.908150.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430400972.807714.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430400986.257403.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430400999.691226.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430401024.940102.jpg

Great game. I'm very happy with the result BUT....Detroit easily should have won. All those chances in the second and third. Helm and Zetterberg just seemed out of sync with the rest of the team. Definitely didn't play like they usually do.

I agree - Detroit had a lot of quality chances, especially in the second period. I was on the edge of my seat and totally stressing out until we finally scored a goal. It was definitely an exciting series. Very strange though that neither Stamkos nor Zetterberg scored a goal.

I particularly enjoyed the sincere congratulations and camaraderie exhibited by both teams afterwards. Appeared to be good sports all, a refreshing change at the pro level in most sports.

I particularly enjoyed the sincere congratulations and camaraderie exhibited by both teams afterwards. Appeared to be good sports all, a refreshing change at the pro level in most sports.

I think this stems from 2 things:
  1. Hockey players don't get paid enough for their punishment to develop the over-inflated egos prevalent in most pro level sports.
  2. Canadians. 'Nuff said.

Taking action on round 2 up to $200 - Tampa Bay vs. Montreal - I have the Lightning winning the series - reply in this thread to book - payment by PP FF

What an idiotic thing to do - what if it had actually caught on fire and people were injured. I'm pretty sure this crazy lady is not representative of most Red Wings fans.

Just a few hours until game 1 - still have $100 in action up for grabs - GO BOLTS !!

alright $50 here as well. i'd rather the rangers face the habs than the lightning, so i gotta root for the habs at the moment.

Booked. I would rather the Lightning face the Rangers than the Caps, but I will worry about that after this series.

30 minutes till game time - currently booked $50 each with three Canadian sympathizers - ChaosRock, bergs, & jbutler - $50 left - come and get it :cool:

Already more scoring chances tonight than in the entire Detroit series - much more exciting to watch.

Great game by both teams - very exciting playoff hockey. I still think the first Kucherov OT goal was good and would have been allowed if it had been a reviewable. I agree that Kucherov's momentum and stick helped push Price's right leg pads back into the net, but it was Price's stick that swept the puck into the net. No different than any other scrum in front of the net when multiple players are pushing and shoving the goalie back across the line while trying to move the puck. It was sweet justice that Kucherov scored the game winner.

This game should have never gone to overtime anyway. Other than the sloppy save on Pacioretty's goal, Bishop was very solid. I like the Lightning's chances.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom