Let's see your LGK (Large Key / SuperGem) Pr0n!! (1 Viewer)

ejot

Two Pair
Reaction score
Large Key is my absolute favorite chip mold. Someday I WILL own a playable set (there aren't many days that go by without me dreaming of a Dragonara set), but for now I've been having fun piecing together a small collection of singles.

Let's see what you've got! @TheBigTater
I'll go first.

Most of the collection. Some full-frontal before going into airtites....

DydnAsJ.jpg

Some of my favorites...

The Sharkey's are great, especially love the $3, which is somewhat hard to find.

MLGHyLu.jpg

And speaking of unconventional colors....

vuNGDXl.jpg

CIC LGK? Yes, please! There must be a playable stash of these out there somewhere too.

zgqdsya.jpg

Such an awesome Playboy Club chip ... too bad the printing is scratched - but I can't afford a nice one! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

nJ7U4zG.jpg

The spotted mfr samples don't seem to show up too often.

Pgw469I.jpg

And I am close to completing a very interesting sample set .... with a sweet 814 spotted hundo. :sneaky:

You have caught me totally off guard sir. :oops:

My singles collection are mostly in airtites or flips and albums and a large portion of my chips are packed up in storage at the moment while work is being done. I will look though some old drives for pics but my place is in total chaos at the moment.

Could be a while before I can get them out for a proper pr0n shoot.

Obviously I know, this means points off my chipper card. :(

And I am close to completing a very interesting sample set .... with a sweet 814 spotted hundo. :sneaky:

Is it black with yellow spots? :rolleyes: that's why posted my snapper instead of the hundo. :D

Awesome stuff everyone!! (y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:

You have caught me totally off guard sir. :oops:

My singles collection are mostly in airtites or flips and albums and a large portion of my chips are packed up in storage at the moment while work is being done. I will look though some old drives for pics but my place is in total chaos at the moment.

Could be a while before I can get them out for a proper pr0n shoot.

Obviously I know, this means points off my chipper card. :(
Ha, didn't at all mean to put you on the spot. :oops: The rack of Soper's and the Zimbas are so cool to see in some qty! And that JK Nugget $5 ... Wow! Never saw that one before or even that spot pattern on any LGK.

Is it black with yellow spots? :rolleyes: that's why posted my snapper instead of the hundo. :D
Nope! :D This isn't up on the ChipGuide yet ... recent discovery, I think it was previously unknown ... no spilling the beans if that was too many hints! :p

User MarkC79 on CT had the Epic Grand Cardroom cash set - SuicideKing here should have a nice set with the best pink quarters ever...

Cmon guys - I know you got em!!

Nice. I was looking for some lg key relable for a dragonara $25 so let me know if you want to part with the beige/brown 50s or the grey/blue 10s

Nice. I was looking for some lg key relable for a dragonara $25 so let me know if you want to part with the beige/brown 50s or the grey/blue 10s

I will let you know. If I keep them, and relabel them, I will definatley not be using all of the different colors.

Bringing this old thread back to life. Because? I just received these!!! A very playable cash set of Dragonara LGK mold.

They are mostly in really nice condition, but a little grungy. Can I clean these the same way I would Paulsons? Anything to be concerned about or extra careful? Can I soak them in warm Dawn water or use Oxy-Clean? Thanks! I don't have an Ultra Sonic. Yet.

20210618_155102.jpg

20210618_155113.jpg

20210618_155140.jpg

Bringing this old thread back to life. Because? I just received these!!! A very playable cash set of Dragonara LGK mold.

They are mostly in really nice condition, but a little grungy. Can I clean these the same way I would Paulsons? Anything to be concerned about or extra careful? Can I soak them in warm Dawn water or use Oxy-Clean? Thanks! I don't have an Ultra Sonic. Yet.

View attachment 722346

View attachment 722347

View attachment 722348
Well done, sir. That is outstanding! I saw the sale but never saw this breakdown hiding in plain sight! Congrats!

Well done, sir. That is outstanding! I saw the sale but never saw this breakdown hiding in plain sight! Congrats!
I already had a deal with him for this breakdown before he had them in hand. So what he listed was everything else.

View attachment 722346

View attachment 722347

View attachment 722348

NO OXY CLEAN UNLESS YOU WANT THEM DESTROYED

Sorry for the brusque tone. Whenever I see Oxy Clean here I tend to freak out. Makes we want to hug my birdcages before I go to sleep.
I appreciate the all caps. No offense taken. I wouldn't ask if I didn't want to know. I just thought I had seen Oxy-Clean discussed for Paulsons, but also that different manufacturer's chips needed to be cleaned differently. I've been searching all night, but not finding good info specifically for these chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom