Let's see some rare racks! PrOn request. (1 Viewer)

Uh, Paz, those aren't TRKs...what has gotten into you?!?

Sorry!!! I didn't think that customs counted.

RR_1000.jpg

This one goes out to @Joe Harris. Although there could well be other complete racks out there, they haven't shown up in pictures to my knowledge. These came from EmptyPocs, and his pics are no longer present on CT, so I figured I'd give these some love here:

View attachment 47257 View attachment 47258 View attachment 47259 View attachment 47260

Almost more like a rub of salt in the old wound.......JK. I bet disco beetle really wants these and they are not for sale, huh? Lets see if Joe loves or hates to even witness this amazing stack of PROTEGE.

Haven't been able to find a single additional chip (they gotta be out there).
Wish I'd have known you were looking for some - I saw two at the convention (one wasn't in the greatest of shape, but they're out there).

I don't think there are tons of these out there.
Saw 2-3 of each of those buyin chips...suffice it to say that the price you got on those racks was fair based on their singles prices.

This one goes out to @Joe Harris. Although there could well be other complete racks out there, they haven't shown up in pictures to my knowledge. These came from EmptyPocs, and his pics are no longer present on CT, so I figured I'd give these some love here:

View attachment 47257 View attachment 47258 View attachment 47259 View attachment 47260
Question as I'm still learning... these dont appear to be TH&C almost looks like a wine glass and cigar? Can someone inform me what this mould is called pleaseee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom