LCO $1 Colors for Mixed THC Set (1 Viewer)

duncancm

Sitting Out
Supporter
Reaction score
I’m fairly new to the forum. I haven't been able to find this information through search and am not aware of a resource that has it listed, any help is appreciated.

I am working on a budget mixed THC set based around the LCO $1s. I love the colors on these and how they look together. I have been looking for ~$2/ea or less THCs that have some of the same colors while still mitigating against a potential dirty stack.

Can anyone tell me what the actual Paulson colors are on these? My best guess so far is day blue, day green, black, and yellow (or canary yellow?).

IMG_2698.jpeg

IMG_2655.jpeg

IMG_2649.jpeg
IMG_2650.jpeg
IMG_2652.jpeg
IMG_2651.jpeg

Credit for Paulson Chip Color Reference: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/resources/paulson-chip-color-reference.2/

Thanks!

You might have guessed right, but never try to ID a chip colour through a screenshot only. Differences in lighting alone might cause you to make a mistake.
Thank you for the advice, I have noticed dramatic differences in my photos alone. I’m hoping someone has already done it in person as I do not have the solids to check myself.

Having said that, even an incomplete Paulson colour sample set of 40-45 chips would be sufficient to identify most chip base and edge spot colours made before 1990, as they had fewer official colours in circulation then.

C&J chip colours don't match up with Paulson colours.

What $5's are you looking at for your set? It may be difficult to obtain $5's at $2/chip.

What $5's are you looking at for your set? It may be difficult to obtain $5's at $2/chip.
Rather than going the tradition red chip route I was considering over labels on green, black, or yellow chips in these same colors or even over labeling the LCO $1 if it made sense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom