Lakeshore Inn Resort & Country Club (1 Viewer)

LabMonkey

Flush
Reaction score
Update: More pics of the full set in post #60.
---
Mail lady just delivered! 998 Paulson THC from the Lakeshore Inn Resort in great shape just a little dirty.

Gave them a quick cleaning and the sun came out. Here are some updated shots.

IMG_1895.JPG

IMG_1901.JPG

IMG_1903.JPG

IMG_1905.JPG

Here is a quick pic after unpacking. Once they're clean I'll post some new shots.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428693895.261717.jpg

Last edited:
Holy F*ck. You even have the roman numeral dimes.

How did you come about these? I acquired a crap ton of quarters and fiddies a couple years ago through craigslist.

PM me your address and I'll send you a couple fiddies to fill out your rack.

Thanks Shaggy, I'll definitely take you up on the offer for a couple fiddies. Uneven racks AARGH! :)

I grabbed these off eBay a couple days ago. The seller is out of San Diego (in fact the same seller that had AfterTheFact's new Comanche Club TRKs, I was bankroll busted or would have grabbed those too). The listing said they came from an estate sale. They look like they have just been gathering dust and not used much.

I couldn't believe it when I saw there was two full racks of the dimes. I had only seen those on the Chip Guide before. I remember you having a load of the quarters and fifty centers and I believe JM from CT had a playable set including the sweet brown $20 chips. Guess what I'm looking for now :)

yep exactly... how did I miss those? I search eBay every day. They must have had an obscure title. I admit, I don't specifically search for Lakeshore Inn.

Just found the listing. My search should've found those. You must have grabbed them in a 24hr period between my searches. Nice.

I was surprised too. They were properly titled and had been up for 5 or 6 hours.

My saved searches are just for TRKs so I was just scanning the newly listed and saw them. I'm partial to Cali colors and always admired the set JM posted and took a shot on submitting an offer. My lucky day. :)

Nice score!! Can't wait to see the real pics. Teasers are just cruel.

yep, nice score !
the blue chips look great, I hope seeig new pictures soon,

I think you have too many $1, $5, and dimes. You should sell me a rack of each. Then we can both look for a rack of $20 to split. Just sayin.

Nice score! Didn't see these, but haven't been scouring eBay lately like I used to. I have a rack each of 25c and 50c and a handful of larger chips.

Those colours are sick. Moar pics. I have a rack of the .50s myself.

Last edited:
Thanks Shaggy, I'll definitely take you up on the offer for a couple fiddies. Uneven racks AARGH! :)

I grabbed these off eBay a couple days ago. The seller is out of San Diego (in fact the same seller that had AfterTheFact's new Comanche Club TRKs, I was bankroll busted or would have grabbed those too). The listing said they came from an estate sale. They look like they have just been gathering dust and not used much.

I couldn't believe it when I saw there was two full racks of the dimes. I had only seen those on the Chip Guide before. I remember you having a load of the quarters and fifty centers and I believe JM from CT had a playable set including the sweet brown $20 chips. Guess what I'm looking for now :)

Nice grab, thanks for leaving me the TRK's :) Unfortunately they may be back up real soon.

This is a set I'd actually trade my BCC Mardi Gras suit mold for if the opportunity ever came. Very nice in every way.

The quarters have the most wear, but even they are just barely broke in. All the hotstamps are in excellent condition and the dimes look barely used. The whole set is in really great shape.

Now to find more $5s and especially the $20s.

A big thank you to @Shaggy for helping me fill out my racks of 50 centers. I was two short, but Shaggy saved me from an OCD overload. Thanks man!

I also found a beautiful brown $20 chip. Need more. Enjoy!

IMG_1909.jpg

wow, that 20 dollar brown is beautiful, get more...............

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom