SOLD Lady Luck Caruthersville Sale Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll check my package when it arrives, I’m guessing it’s the likeliest candidate. I estimate Tuesday at the earliest given this timeline

Attachments

• 23B2D2DB-A73B-4B41-B10C-26D942D870E6.jpeg
    23B2D2DB-A73B-4B41-B10C-26D942D870E6.jpeg
    62.3 KB · Views: 137
I got you fam. Here is my haul. Smell like an ashtray but they’re quite sharp for primaries!

Ah, so you're the dirty rat! I was originally looking to use these to expand my set of Hard Rock hot stamped roulettes into a set functional for more people, and perhaps for tournaments. But, I was a few min late to the sale due to randomness and my own idiocy.

Nice haul, man.

Mine finally came. It got delay in Vegas. Only 4 casualties, from the pink 0.50. They were all box and safely package. It happens. Little superglue should work lol. Thanks for everything Jim

Attachments

• 20200323_142351.jpg
    20200323_142351.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 241
Mine finally came. It got delay in Vegas. Only 4 casualties, from the pink 0.50. They were all box and safely package. It happens. Little superglue should work lol. Thanks for everything Jim
I can’t imagine what the USPS had to do to those, to cause that to happen.

I can’t imagine what the USPS had to do to those, to cause that to happen.
I'm wondering if this batch was just a bit more prone, because we've had alot take damage and the process was the same as prior similar chip sales. I mean, we will never know, but I've never seen so many fallen soldiers.

You aren't kidding, they must have played soccer with your chip set. It's too bad it's the .50s and not like the $25's which Jim has a huge supply of because you could have replaced those easily.

Also very jealous of those 500s. Maybe someone will hook me up.

Atleast the 500$ are safe :tup:
Hopefully Lady Luck will be on my side for my chippies to arrive.

And if there is breakage let it please not be the fracs and 500$s. ;)

I used to work for UPS and they were always understaffed for the package loaders. I think the recent increase in volume for all shipping companies (including USPS), with likely the same short staffed workforce as UPS, has probably meant the workers being rushed and therefore less careful with packages.

With UPS it was not uncommon to see packages thrown or just damaged because the belt would get backed up leading to packages being squished or falling off onto the concrete.

I don't think it is anything Jim is doing--as others have mentioned, the packaging seems to be similar to past sales, which all had very few incidents of damaged chips--and more likely just a result of the increased volume for a shrinking number of package loaders.

(Reading on the /r/USPS page suggests that lots of USPS loaders are having to call in sick all around the country.)

anyone know the base color of the 5 ? I was thinking cherry over royal red ?? And the spot on the 25, light pink ?

Do these look any good? All secondary

$1 - White (canary yellow, light blue, carrot)
$5 - Cherry (gray, indian blue)
$25 - Day Green (mauve, orange)
$100 - Black (hot pink, lemon green)
$500 - Blaze Orange (almond, dark brown)
$1000 - Blurple (radient red, sherbet orange)

Attachments

• 20200324_110149.jpg
    20200324_110149.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 617
Last edited:
AA19AA05-6676-46DD-8D81-F8743966A961.jpeg
Finally received the salmon secondary roulettes!! No casualties. They look amazing in person!
Unfortunately, there wasn’t an extra one in this shipment. So the missing salmon secondary mystery not solved. Actually, I didn’t get the pink frac in my sample set (would have liked to compare hot pink and salmon in person). I looked back at the first post and saw “5 each” in parentheses, on top of the 5/person limit. Did that mean I was only supposed to get 5 chips total in each sample set? Either way, I’m still elated because the salmons were what I wanted most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom