SOLD Lady Luck Caruthersville Sale Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a mistake and ended up buying 100 hundos when I meant to order 50 (ironically that put me in my current predicament). I can sell him half a rack at cost if that will help.
He's looking for fracs, I think.

Nope, no chips left since i
Jim's stock was off, so it was unable to be ordered and he was the last one to buy...

Actually, i got multiple orders. From what I was told I got filled later but not enough inventory after he filled everybodys order even though my order was placed earlier. Jim being the awesome seller is working it out with me. This might turn out better. I be fine. Thanks

Nope, no chips left since i guess he filled my order last. Not much option now but refund the .50 which essentially cancel the set. Im just venting at this point. I care about the chips, not the money. Just can't believe i got screwed

I vented because I got the notice after I got the shipping label printed this morning. I also did not get any sleep last night at the hospital as my firstborn was crying all night so I am a little grouchy. Sorry Jim.

He's looking for fracs, I think.

That's actually why I ended up in my current situation. I thought I was going to get a rack of .50s and quickly made sure I placed my order only to find out oops. No dice. I went like 6 hours after the sale and found out I ordered no .50s and twice as many hundos as I needed.

I vented because I got the notice after I got the shipping label printed this morning. I also did not get any sleep last night at the hospital as my firstborn was crying all night so I am a little grouchy. Sorry Jim.
Jim's a great guy, know if anything happened, it was by accident. New baby? Congrats....

Maybe different order this time? I got a shipping notice later than I normally so (last name C) but no refund yet.
All orders will be shipped by tomorrow morning. We waited until today to process all combined shipping refunds. It's more efficient to do it at one time, rather than by each order. Enjoy the chips everyone!

Jim

All orders will be shipped by tomorrow morning. We waited until today to process all combined shipping refunds. It's more efficient to do it at one time, rather than by each order. Enjoy the chips everyone!

Jim

I admit I messed up my order but I am still very excited. This will be my first set of actual Paulsons and the fact they're as minty as they are probably means I will be very excited to get this, even if what I thought I ordered and what I actually ordered were kinda different.

Earthquake at The Chip Room. Don't worry, all the chips survived!

Attachments

• IMG_20200318_081008_007.jpg
    IMG_20200318_081008_007.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 141
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom