SOLD Lac Courte Oreilles leaded THC Sets (LCO) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roulettes came in. Gawd they’re pretty. Look even better in person! Wish I had the funds to jump on a cash set too. Get in on these cash chippies before they disappear! BTW shipping and packing were A+. Excellent seller!
Thanks, Ethan, I'm glad that you like them!

I've received some questions about the condition of the $1 post sorting. Here is a picture of the good sorted $1, and a picture of the chips removed in the sort. The good sorted $1s will be in the sets, and the removed chips will be sold at a much discounted price in limit sets at a future date.

Good:
64678586-81B6-4FEF-8FAA-1C4242900080.jpeg

Removed Chips (much like the Horseshoe Cleveland/Cincy chips):
6A669BB8-0968-4A25-8CF5-280180301CCD.jpeg

I'm gonna have to wait till tax season, or at least a bit closer if the Jessie Beck's don't sell, which they aren't.

I'm gonna have to wait till tax season, or at least a bit closer if the Jessie Beck's don't sell, which they aren't.

Going to have to wait a while longer. IRS is furloughed, and refunds are not on their "essential" list. could be a while.

They’re worth it.

I have regulars used to playing with an “ok” cash set...

View attachment 234548

But when I broke out these babies... my regulars were giddy!

View attachment 234549

no disrespect @Trihonda to ur custom Fat Tire Poker ASM set, they're 1st class for sure, but if I was one of your regulars... sheeeit, yeah these LCO chips would've had me giddy as fack too. Dare i say it?? Finally! An obsolete $1 THC that rivals my beloved Cache Creek THC.

Don't know how u managed 2 score the whole lot, but God bless u @inca911 for saving these "true" Paulson classic THCs from destruction.

Last edited:
Discount sale will be closing Saturday at 3pm Central time. Those who have already sent me a PM are grandfathered into the sale pricing for a while. Just picture the pretty live stacks that you can build with these chips!

LCO Live Stack.jpg

Last edited:
PM sent again just now. I'll take the other two sets.
I wish sets like this were available when I started chipping, great timing!

I recognize that stack :)
Yep, "they stack like bricks!"

Discount will be open until 3pm CT Saturday, for anyone who is still on the fence....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom