SOLD Lac Courte Oreilles leaded THC Sets (LCO) (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AB9F6A00-6CEF-4129-B353-0CB7391C56DA.jpeg

My set isn’t as big as some of the others... but it’s perfect for a single table cash game.

I read a blip yesterday about a girl that sold a kidney so she could get an iPhone. She is now wheelchair bound and will never walk again. I guess that's a risk I might have to take...love these chips!

I read a blip yesterday about a girl that sold a kidney so she could get an iPhone. She is now wheelchair bound and will never walk again. I guess that's a risk I might have to take...love these chips!
I read one yesterday where it was a male and he's dying of kidney failure.... Like, weeks to live. Jesus

Damn you USPS, damn you straight to hell!!! Delayed for two days, temporarily lost, then apparently they can’t drive down a street and open a door. :D

F98158E1-0627-4C14-B60B-1B5E76B461D6.png

E543D155-7E45-4FE2-B901-5D7B6BB41AFE.jpeg

2C9CAA65-05FE-4592-A2D8-EBA02E4201BA.png

Two full THC sets are available at the discounted pricing, then the well is nearly dry. I've never regretted the chips that I've bought, only the chips that I've missed buying.

A couple $1 limit sets will be posted this weekend, for those who have the need for limit poker!

Looking forward to seeing some more pics, especially from those who have cleaned and oiled their chips.

Finally done. Im so picky I run it through the sonic once and then give a light hand scrub after to pick out missed spots and cleaned out all the outer rings too.

*tip: leave the yellows for last. The combination of the colors and it being the last rack sparks a full house worth of joy.

I only found 5-10 chips that had remaining "gunk" in the outer rings with the salad spinner Ultrasonic method. A very satisfying process to say the least :)

I rented an ultrasonic. Omg cleaning the outer ring of THCs... after 2 barrels by hand i had enough.

It amazes me still that a set of these LCO Paulsons made their way to Singapore! Pls post some pr0n @muggles, I can't get enough of this set.
I was just visiting family a few months ago in Singapore, if I'm ever in your "neighborhood" again, would be honored to get invited to your home game to see this set in person ;) ;).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom