KMCo Spooky Halloween Giveaway. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, I’ve only heard of vegemite from that men at work song so I’ll reserve judgement :unsure:
I have three cans that the kiddo ate before she moved back home to Tasmania. Want me to ship you one? I'd guess one or two are unopened.....

IT'S A FOOKIN EXPERIENCE. THE SMELL... THE SMELL...

She would eat it on bread smothered in butter and that stupid gross spread every morning...

I have three cans that the kiddo ate before she moved back home to Tasmania. Want me to ship you one? I'd guess one or two are unopened.....

She would eat it on bread smothered in butter and that stupid gross spread every morning...
No thank you. I looked it up on wiki and it’s sounds pretty gross (brewers yeast? wtf?).
Also, all the caps about the smell didn’t really close me. :eek:

No thank you. I looked it up on wiki and it’s sounds pretty gross (brewers yeast? wtf?).
Also, all the caps about the smell didn’t really close me. :eek:
It's a very distinct smell. Like the inside of a dog's ear when they have a yeast issue....

She would grab a spoon, scoop out a pile of this... Whatever it is, and just eat it over 10 minutes. I'd need to open windows to exist in the same room. I nearly banned it from the house.

She's lucky I love her...

1600888543618.png

Looks like the chip murderer is missing half of his index finger... coincidence?

Vegemite is gross. So is this crap I was unwillingly exposed to in Bulgaria. It's a beverage made from fermented wheat, which at first you think "sweet, beer" and then you vomit uncontrollably after trying it.
1600892855066.png

So, its Natty Light?
Worse. So. much. worse. It's thick and lumpy. :vomit:

But it is cheap, available at all convenience stores, comes in ridiculously large packs, and has a low alcohol content (maybe 1%). so I can see why you'd make the comparison :tup:

The brits drink Bovril.

I was in England a few years back on a cold day and went with a bunch of locals to a football match. A bunch grabbed some to warm up.

WOW!

I'd have gone the same, but I wish the 1's and fracs had been stronger.
I actually might get seduced into doing a limit set with those smaller label 1s. Not often you get to mill Mint chips and get 1 inch labeled custom paulsons...

The issue with milling inlaid is cleanup, this would have zero issues.. So I'm tempted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom