KMCo Spooky Halloween Giveaway. (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D184315F-E741-4281-A1C4-176ADAECBACD.jpeg

My grandpa took me to Rax as a kid. I remember their milkshakes were amazing.

I have a truly spooky tale for you guys... I was about 15 and my cousin was 16. We went to a family reunion close to home about 15 minutes away... it sucked and my cousin had his car there. We decided to ditch, and go fishing... we went home to grab some fishing rods... my over weight grandmother that decided not to go was home alone! (Anyone know where this is going???) We walked in and startled her and a cucumber fell out from under her moo moo! She just sat there and smiled! End of story and the truth!!

Just try to get more spooky!! If you think that's awful... you should have been there!!!

Happy Haloween season yall!! Lmfao

I have a truly spooky tale for you guys... I was about 15 and my cousin was 16. We went to a family reunion close to home about 15 minutes away... it sucked and my cousin had his car there. We decided to ditch, and go fishing... we went home to grab some fishing rods... my over weight grandmother that decided not to go was home alone! (Anyone know where this is going???) We walked in and startled her and a cucumber fell out from under her moo moo! She just sat there and smiled! End of story and the truth!!

Just try to get more spooky!! If you think that's awful... you should have been there!!!

Happy Haloween season yall!! Lmfao
Dear God, man! Scarred for life.

My grandparents had a very active sex life, but nothing like that ever happened, thank God. I have a feeling that they were swingers in the 70s and 80s though.

Here’s a story. My Grandpa was dying of cancer at 86. For their 65th wedding anniversary, my sister and I were over to help them have a nice dinner at home. After dinner, my sister and Grandma were helping him in the bathroom. He was down to about 110lbs and very weak.

My Grandma looks down at him and says, “Boy, it sure didn’t look like that 65 years ago.” And my Grandpa, without missing a beat says, “That’s because you wore it down to a nub!” :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Even on his deathbed, he had his humor and wit...and they couldn’t help but talk about sex.

Dear God, man! Scarred for life.

My grandparents had a very active sex life, but nothing like that ever happened, thank God. I have a feeling that they were swingers in the 70s and 80s though.

Here’s a story. My Grandpa was dying of cancer at 86. For their 65th wedding anniversary, my sister and I were over to help them have a nice dinner at home. After dinner, my sister and Grandma were helping him in the bathroom. He was down to about 110lbs and very weak.

My Grandma looks down at him and says, “Boy, it sure didn’t look like that 65 years ago.” And my Grandpa, without missing a beat says, “That’s because you wore it down to a nub!” :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Even on his deathbed, he had his humor and wit...and they couldn’t help but talk about sex.
MERICA brother... MERICA!! Now we are getting this puppy off the tracks!! God bless your horny grandparents! Who cares if you're old... lifes too short and they lived it to its fullest!! Thank you for sharing and LMFAO!!!

MERICA brother... MERICA!! Now we are getting this puppy off the tracks!! God bless your horny grandparents! Who cares if you're old... lifes too short and they lived it to its fullest!! Thank you for sharing and LMFAO!!!
Thanks, Ben. And it’s a Kifer thread. It’s derailed from the jump. But here is this:

FEED553D-33EB-4B90-A6D6-15ABB37A5F3F.jpeg

I have a feeling when Brie wakes up and sees my potty mouth and sharing bad stories I will be in for a spanking... just don't tell her I love that shit!!

Guess that's what happens after a day of shooting guns and watching football while sipping on a bunch of.... waters! Yeah I know... I f**king hate this diet @BarrieJ3 signed me up for too! But I'm starting to look better naked so I guess I should say thank you... but still I want a Freaking beer and large Pizza all to my self on football day damn it!!

I have a feeling when Brie wakes up and sees my potty mouth and sharing bad stories I will be in for a spanking... just don't tell her I love that shit!!

Guess that's what happens after a day of shooting guns and watching football while sipping on a bunch of.... waters! Yeah I know... I f**king hate this diet @BarrieJ3 signed me up for too! But I'm starting to look better naked so I guess I should say thank you... but still I want a Freaking beer and large Pizza all to my self on football day damn it!!
Try the Ron Swanson diet, Ben. It works!

Steak, eggs, bacon and whisk(e)y. Vegetables too, if you want. :tup:

And that spanking comment will likely get you in the most trouble. I can tell you are a sucker for pain...covered in all of those tattoos.

Try the Ron Swanson diet, Ben. It works!

Steak, eggs, bacon and whisk(e)y. Vegetables too, if you want. :tup:

And that spanking comment will likely get you in the most trouble. I can tell you are a sucker for pain...covered in all of those tattoos.
Can you skip the steak eggs and bacon or is that the part the helps you loose the most?? That next part sounds pretty appealing though!

Kidding... who the F**k would ever skip steak, eggs and bacon!! Merica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom