Kill Pot Button (1 Viewer)

bmacpoker

Pair
Reaction score
Other than what I'm seeing on Amazon, anywhere to get a single kill pot button, with one side no kill the other side kill? I was even thinking of something custom, either ceramic or from a sign place. But the former usually have minimum quantities and the latter I haven't found the right size.

In the meantime I'll use a card guard I already have and just designate one side as kill.

Only realize the truth of it, there is no Kill button.

IMG_1219.jpeg
IMG_1220.jpeg

IMG_1221.jpeg
IMG_1222.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve been clamoring for a custom kill button in all the different group buys we’ve had. Apparently, not enough interest. They did a plain ceramic 60” one, which I bought, but I was looking for a custom “generic” button that may appeal to others. I always refer to @Mr Tree kill button as the gold standard. I’ve been wanting one forever. (Hint: if anyone has an extra for sale, I’m your guy)

3752A4BB-8F4C-4A5C-A336-83BB4865F2EB.jpeg
20249256-6553-4427-93E1-4C58FD33CC8C.jpeg

In the meantime, I have a Targaryan pin that I turned into a card guard with a dremel. I might polish the backside (the front is red) and just use that as a way to indicate the killer. Certainly any coin, chip, plaque, or even card could be used but I was hoping for some options!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom