Kennys Advent Calendar (massive prOn!) (1 Viewer)

Kenny_Dies

Pair
Reaction score
I wanted to produce some fresh chip pron for a long time, to share and also to practice my weak Photography/Photoshop skills.

This is my attempt to post some pron everyday until dec 24. I have no idea if I'm going to pull this through, but I'm certainly trying. And I hope that I don't get bored with it 3 after days. Unfortunately I don't own 24 sets (yet :p), so maybe it becomes repetetive pretty fast (I haven't planned too much at this point).

That said, I invite you to comment and/or post YOUR Advent pron here, or in your own calendar thread.

Happy Christmas Season! Happy Chipping! (y) :thumbsup:

Aztar 100s

aztar 100s 1.jpg
aztar 100s 2.jpg
aztar 100s 3.jpg
aztar 100s 4.jpg
aztar 100s 5.JPG

Ok, now I have something planned for each day. Sunday is Set day.
Once the chips are posted as complete set, there is nothing more going to be posted from these chips anymore.

SPE Ceramics Set
Those are the chips some friends and I have purchased about 10 years ago to get rid of the dice chips. At that time I was against blowing our whole group fund of about $500 only for chips. Well... guess who's the freak now. They are pretty slippery ceramics with no texture at all.

No more ceramics, from now on there are only clays to come in this pron series.

SE Ceramic Set 1a.jpg
SE Ceramic Set 2a.jpg
SE Ceramic Set 3a.jpg
SE Ceramic Set 4a.jpg
SE Ceramic Set 5a.jpg

That black and white photo is sexy as hell. You could sell that thing sir

Thanks for the nice feedback y'all!

Looks like a fun tourney set. What is your breakdown?

I use it as cashset with denoms /100. Could work as tourney set, but it gets a little light on the higher denoms.
Breakdown is 100x5, 300x25, 400x100, 60x500x, 20x1000

Very impressive chips so far, and it's only 1/2 way.

I'm hoping the last shot is a full collection, but maybe you'd need a panoramic shot for that? ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom