Kennys Advent Calendar (massive prOn!) (1 Viewer)

Congratulations! Lots of beautiful chips! Especially love the Stardusts.
Canon camera?

Thx, the stardusts are my definition of a grail tourney set, and even my non-chipper-i-would-also-play-with-dice-chips-friends appreciate them for some reason.
Yes, canon eos 7D.

Empress Splash

Used in a cash set with denoms /100, so 2000 represents $20 and so on. @Gear made the awesome labels on the high denom chips.

Empress Splash 1.jpg
Empress Splash 2.jpg
Empress Splash 3.jpg
Empress Splash 4.jpg
Empress Splash 5.jpg
Empress Splash 6.jpg
Empress Splash 7.jpg

Thx, the stardusts are my definition of a grail tourney set, and even my non-chipper-i-would-also-play-with-dice-chips-friends appreciate them for some reason.
Yes, canon eos 7D.

Enjoy them, man! :) Stardusts would be my next set if I were rich (I 'm not anymore, after purchasing a carload of CPC customs - and Paulsons:D)

There was a sinister side in my question about the camera, though:LOL: :laugh:. Some of your pics would have benefited from a deeper depth-of-field (ie the in-focus part of the image).
I could tell because you can say exactly the same of some of the pics in my Athenian Owl pr0n, shot by a friend using a Canon.
I suspect that the underlying factor is that, unlike Nikons, which always maintain(ed?) a certain apperture setting and adjust shutter speed for given lighting (no issue when using flash), Canons maintain(ed?) the shutter speed and adjust the apperture, which, if wider, narrows down the depth-of-field, which in turn is (unpleasantly) important at such close focusing distances.
Why didn't I use my Nikon FE 2 ? Because it only takes film:D
The morale of the story is that you should sell the Canon, in order to buy more Stardusts:LOL: :laugh:

Some of your pics would have benefited from a deeper depth-of-field
the extremely shallow depth-of-field is kinda driving me crazy, though. would much prefer to have all the chips in focus ;)

Thank you for the feedback! I'll try to improve this in future photo sessions. (y) :thumbsup:

when using flash), Canons maintain(ed?) the shutter speed and adjust the apperture

You are right, I shot most of the pics with auto apperture. And even with flash it tends to open up to wide. I should probably go with full manual settings.

The morale of the story is that you should sell the Canon, in order to buy more Stardusts:LOL: :laugh:

For now I'm good :D

Empress Set
This set is used for .25/.50 NL cash games (demons /100). Deepstack. Buy Ins from 50$ to 250$. Initial starting stacks for the minimum buy in of $50 contains two barrels 25s and two barrels 100s. Then I add cashbricks and the higher denoms for the higher buy ins. So, loads of chips on the table :D

I'm so glad that I had the opportunity to get this set started about a year ago. when I bought a large chunk of it. I just had to add some barrels here and there and the relabeled chips for the higher denoms.

Empress Set 01.jpg
Empress Set 01a.jpg
Empress Set 1a.jpg
Empress Set 2a.jpg
Empress Set 3a.jpg
Empress Set 4a.jpg
Empress Set 5a.jpg

Empress Set
This set is used for .25/.50 NL cash games (demons /100). Deepstack. Buy Ins from 50$ to 250$. Initial starting stacks for the minimum buy in of $50 contains two barrels 25s and two barrels 100s. Then I add cashbricks and the higher denoms for the higher buy ins. So, loads of chips on the table :D

I'm so glad that I had the opportunity to get this set started about a year ago. when I bought a large chunk of it. I just had to add some barrels here and there and the relabeled chips for the higher denoms.

Pure insanity. I wants it.

#the end
kinda
So... I'm out of chips.

I had something planned but one set is at a friends house and I can't take pics of it and another is being finished right now, I'll post some pron as soon as it's ready. There will be one more post at dec 24th.

You have seen 5760 chips of 6 sets in 91 pics.

Thanks for watching!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom