Tourney Keeping Records (1 Viewer)

Blind Joe

Two Pair
Reaction score
We don't run a league but I would nevertheless like to keep some kind of records of my tourneys. At the moment I just keep a spreadsheet of the winners of each event but I wondered if there are any dedicated apps or websites you guys use.

Personally, I would want my current group to agree to do this. I've learned that not everyone is interested in having their stats tracked. If you get new players, you can just let them know that games will be tracked. It's all very personal.

I'm always worried about scaring off losing players that otherwise may not have known how much they were actually losing. Maybe a small enough problem to not really worry about though. Some may even see they are losing and try harder.

Fair point @Legend5555 and tbh I hadn't thought so far ahead, it's more just about keeping records for my own personal use (I'm quite anal in that respect) but it's certainly food for thought for if I ever went "public" within the group.

That said, as per the original question does anyone use specific software for this purpose?

Joe, you might just add things to your current spreadsheet instead of looking for software. Some might have their own spreadsheets they've created.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom