Just moved from iPhone to Android (1 Viewer)

I had to Google what that means :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

LOL

I was giving Schmendr1ck shit. But I’ll save it for in person at the meet up.

To sum it up.

iPhone owners who switch to Galaxy/ pixel/ android

Day 1:
‘Wow what a beautiful screen’

Day 2:
‘Huh. Weird. Can’t I just delete an app? Ok that’s strange this apps a little glitchy. Who developed this? Oh some guys in a shed in southern China … I’m sure it’s secure ..but wow look at my screen’

Day 3:

‘Your iPhone order has shipped ‘.

That’s the return label printed and off it goes back to google. What piece of shite :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
IMG_8687.png

If I had an Android phone right now I’d smash it on the ground in solidarity!

I use my phone for phone calls, texts, emails, waze, and searching PCF. My whole family uses an iPhone, so, so do I. I know nothing tech related, so …whatever…

My phone sits in my car most of the day overheating anyway.

It was up the week before due to vacation..
IMG_4909.png

I use my phone for phone calls, texts, emails, waze, and searching PCF. My whole family uses an iPhone, so, so do I. I know nothing tech related, so …whatever…

My phone sits in my car most of the day overheating anyway.

It was up the week before due to vacation..
View attachment 1173232
What until you discover the Pineapple OFCP app…

My hatred of Apple products dates back to their stupid one-button mouse and has never waned over time.

Although I have been forced to use them (school, work, spouse), I can proudly say that I have never owned a single overpriced overhyped inferior-designed Apple device of any kind.

My hatred of Apple products dates back to their stupid one-button mouse and has never waned over time.

Although I have been forced to use them (school, work, spouse), I can proudly say that I have never owned a single overpriced overhyped inferior-designed Apple device of any kind.
Don't mince words. Let your feelings out.

1691076294155.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom