Just made my first purchase on PCF (1 Viewer)

1707919372670.png

I'm positive, that was your first of many. As mentioned, you will have something in common with most on here....lighter wallet.

Just made my first purchase here on PCF from @pokrgeek21 and I was so happy with my purchase! Ngl I was a little skeptical buying things on here when first joining but I am so happy to see this forum filled with so many nice and helpful people. <3
Congrats, PCF is a very safe place...

Have people been scammed...unfortunately yes.
Tommy, the mods & the members run a tight ship and weed out al those with bad intentions.

Hello and welcome to the community! Congrats on your first of many purchases! Now what are you buying next?

It's wild how much money moves around on this site. It's constant and it's not chump change. Almost all of the transactions are based purely on trust.

I think I've heard of like 2 or 3 stories I can recall in my multiple years here of people being ripped off. It's a tiny fraction.

Really cool.

Right? Isn't it refreshing! Trust. Your word means something. I have twice been sent chips before payment ( @Gorbash and just today @pokrgeek21 ) . It's an honor to be trusted. To know, man to man, I'm trusted based on my agreement. You'd not find this anywhere else. The fact that we are allowed to police ourselves is a testament to the culture created here. Blow one sale, rip someone off once, price gouge a fellow member and you are guaranteed to be reminded of it relentlessly. True, there have been pure criminals here in the past, but you'd be hard pressed to find more than two. I love this site and would surely trust over a hundred members based on the relationships I've grown over the past year.

It's wild how much money moves around on this site. It's constant and it's not chump change. Almost all of the transactions are based purely on trust.

I think I've heard of like 2 or 3 stories I can recall in my multiple years here of people being ripped off. It's a tiny fraction.

Really cool.
I think part of the reason is work is also contributed by the fact that it is a really small community that make up this hobby, scammers are very unlikely to be able to do more than 1 time even if they do so. eBay and amazon will be an easier site for scammer to work with just due to the higher chance of success and volume.

Also, we like to trashtalk warned people when we saw something fishy or stupid pricing thread as well.

Either one of the above

Last edited:
Great start!

Tell me more about the 50K won... foil? What is that exactly? Looks awesome.
Thanks! Haha I been using 50K won currency in toploaders as high denomination plaques in my game and got that foil case for them in korea. Also 1k Paradise won chips in the mix as well!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom