Jpietrella: Custom 43mm Relabel Cash Set (1 Viewer)

Another revision.

Screenshot 2024-04-28 093704.png

Put “the Town” on the reverse side with something simple so this image can be larger?

The top of the masts look like an eleven lol
I like the idea of taking up more of the space with the visual, but I would worry about the denom not being visible on both sides. Are you suggesting making one side the visual/denom and the other side would be the text/denom?

My next revision will have a small tweak to the masts so they don't look like an 11.

Another revision.

View attachment 1321107

I like the idea of taking up more of the space with the visual, but I would worry about the denom not being visible on both sides. Are you suggesting making one side the visual/denom and the other side would be the text/denom?

My next revision will have a small tweak to the masts so they don't look like an 11.

Side 1 - current design but remove "The Town" and maybe also the "Charlestown, MA" and increase the size of the image. Keep the denom

Side 2 - "The Town" and "Charlestown, MA" with some more minimal background design and with denom

Another revision.

View attachment 1321107

I like the inlay! But IMO the font for the denom looks a little weird for me. Can't put my finger on why though.

I’d resist the talk about different inlays for each side. A big splashed pot where all the inlays look the same just looks so much better than the chaos of two different sides and or commorative special editions and all that. Same same same!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom