Jpietrella: Custom 43mm Relabel Cash Set (2 Viewers)

Yeah, probably right. So, switch from arc yellow to yellow…….

Also I’m pretty sure Jesus and Michael Jordan weep every time somebody makes a white $100.

You stop that shit. I’ll make you a convert soon enough.

AF219259-74BC-46FB-9227-83A361CFB575.jpeg

Have a label yet? Going to be a sick set with those as $5s
Not yet. I haven't had a second to figure out what direction I want to give the designer yet, but I'm starting to make time which is why I'm asking this question now, so I can begin to finalize the chips. I'm also still debating whether or not I go with round inlays or the faux-shaped inlays. Any idea how easy it is to color match the arc and day green colors?

I am pretty certain that blaze and arc yellow shouldn't be mixed here, but I'm wondering if it might be acceptable if I used the blaze as either a show'em chip or a "run it Thrice" chip. Just confirming before I sell away the blaze chips I own.

View attachment 1257935
what breakdown are you considering? still this?

Current breakdown:
$0.25: 100x
$1: 200x
$5: 320x
$20/$25: 80x
$100: 20x

if so id go with a blurple $20/$25 so you had a rack of 48mm and you can have 3 even racks of $5s instead

what breakdown are you considering? still this?

Current breakdown:
$0.25: 100x
$1: 200x
$5: 320x
$20/$25: 80x
$100: 20x

if so id go with a blurple $20/$25 so you had a rack of 48mm and you can have 3 even racks of $5s instead
400x $5 and 100x $25

When you feel like you’ve found the right direction you wanna go in as far as design goes, if you don’t have a designer yet, I can’t recommend @mattross1313 enough! I know for a fact he’d be super enthused about working with you on such a truly epic set!

if so id go with a blurple $20/$25
I did give this some serious thought a while back. I think that works as well but I really love that Mexican rose chip too much to keep it out of the lineup.

Feels like it makes the rest of the lineup pop too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom