Wanted Jokers Wild orange 25¢ fracs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ski_ex5

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I'm looking to buy a rack of mint or very near mint condition Jokers Wild orange 25¢ fracs. I'd also consider smaller quantities if you have them.

Thanks for looking!

photo sourced from ChipGuide:
image.jpg

tigon

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I have at least 20 that are near mint but warped to very warped. I also have some in good to very good condition in a deeper shade of orange than the other chips. I probably have about 50 chips you're interested in in total. One thing- all of them seem to have the same tiny triangular nicks keeping them from looking truly new. I also have some in various conditions with various nicks or in more used condition you probably aren't interested in.

ski_ex5

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Many thanks to tigon who helped me out here! I'm still looking to add at least 50 chips in mint condition, and I'm willing to buy a full rack if you have them. Thanks for looking.

BGinGA

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
ski, I may have a few scattered singles. Shoot me a PM if you want me to try and track them down. No idea on condition, or how many.

ski_ex5

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Bump...

I'm still looking to buy additional mint or very near mint condition Jokers Wild orange 25¢ fracs. I'd like to add at least another 50x chips, and would be willing to purchase up to a full rack if you have some to sell. Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom