Wanted Jokers Wild orange 25¢ fracs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ski_ex5

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I'm looking to buy a rack of mint or very near mint condition Jokers Wild orange 25¢ fracs. I'd also consider smaller quantities if you have them.

Thanks for looking!

photo sourced from ChipGuide:
image.jpg

I have at least 20 that are near mint but warped to very warped. I also have some in good to very good condition in a deeper shade of orange than the other chips. I probably have about 50 chips you're interested in in total. One thing- all of them seem to have the same tiny triangular nicks keeping them from looking truly new. I also have some in various conditions with various nicks or in more used condition you probably aren't interested in.

Many thanks to tigon who helped me out here! I'm still looking to add at least 50 chips in mint condition, and I'm willing to buy a full rack if you have them. Thanks for looking.

ski, I may have a few scattered singles. Shoot me a PM if you want me to try and track them down. No idea on condition, or how many.

Bump...

I'm still looking to buy additional mint or very near mint condition Jokers Wild orange 25¢ fracs. I'd like to add at least another 50x chips, and would be willing to purchase up to a full rack if you have some to sell. Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom