Cancelled Joker's Wild $5 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpietrella

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Well, this feels like I'm probably shouting directly into a brick wall and borderline foolish but I need some structured mechanism to use for pestering everyone on a weekly basis - so here we go.

I'm looking for at least 56 more of these, but will take as many as I can get. Anyone with these in quantity just give me a price or a trade option as a path here and I'll try to make it work. Trying to build a playable JW set and I need at least 2 racks of $5, my current breakdown below as a tee up to the pr0n.

50c x100 (relabel)
$1 x300
$5 x144
$20 x55

JW3.gif
JW4.gif
JW.gif

This is why I can't have nice things (and by nice things I mean JW Yellow $5s b/c apparently you have them all!)

What a collection! Hope you get some more to round 'em out.

Well, this feels like I'm probably shouting directly into a brick wall and borderline foolish but I need some structured mechanism to use for pestering everyone on a weekly basis - so here we go.

I'm looking for at least 56 more of these, but will take as many as I can get. Anyone with these in quantity just give me a price or a trade option as a path here and I'll try to make it work. Trying to build a playable JW set and I need at least 2 racks of $5, my current breakdown below as a tee up to the pr0n.

50c x100 (relabel)
$1 x300
$5 x144
$20 x55

You are never going to find anymore. Give up now. It's a fool's errand. Just give me the chips and burden yourself no longer.

We want to see the whole line up!! The $5s look great buddy!!

I agree with Ben. This ad needs MOAR PR0N!!
I'm still cleaning the other denoms and the fracs need labels. I will definitely post once they don't make you feel like taking a shower just from looking at them.

I'm still cleaning the other denoms and the fracs need labels. I will definitely post once they don't make you feel like taking a shower just from looking at them.
Or take my advise and send them to me, saving yourself all that work and effort. Free time to enjoy life! Offer is still open. ;)

Seems like an OK time to bump this. If, by any chance, someone is looking to trade for the hotly-debated Jack Cincy snappers, I've got a rack! ;)

Those are hot! There seem to be some colour variation in that purple/blue - guessing this is petunia? Very similar to those gulfports? Some look like a purple, some look like a blue

Well... I was thinking more like a yellow BUMP!!
blonde-girl-yellow-bikini-posing-beautiful-young-woman-fashionable-summer-style-photo-ideal-sl...jpg

But make sure you cover all of the bases bro!
heavy_woman_in_yellow_bikini_on_a_sofa_by_energytobeauty_dci43ya-350t.jpg

I do realize that probably scared away any potential clients... but let's be real, I don't think the few people that have these are letting them go! We gotta find some old guys with chips in the closet!! Lol

Fine.. a real bump for a friend!!
20210129_124552.jpg

Seems like we are the only two that ever visit this thread anyways!

JOKERS WILD DREAMERS CLUB ANONYMOUS!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom