John Lennon Themed Mockup (1 Viewer)

Or here's a version with a very light solid grey background. Yes, I play with a few different groups of friends and we play at three different levels.

.5/.10 NL
.25/.50 NL
1/2 NL

.5 Mockup Grey.png
.25 Mockup Grey.png
1 Mockup Grey.png
5 Mockup Grey.png
25 Mockup Grey.png
100 Mockup Grey.png

I'm still a fan of having a little gradient. Here's another mock-up. I've changed the font for the currency and change the size of the dollar and cent symbols. Let me know your thoughts!! I think I made the denomination a little to big.

View attachment 314520View attachment 314522View attachment 314524View attachment 314525View attachment 314526

Without question, in my mind, the best inlay design. The gradient brings attention to all the right places; the balance of colour and font choices are spot on.

How is your Lennon set coming along? Love the idea! Looks like they're gonna be nice! Would love to see the finished product.
I still have to scrape some funds together. Labeling will be somewhat expensive and my wife isn't really that happy with how much money I've spent chipping, lol.

Just try and fix the kerning on the $100 denomination

The $100 chip in post 68 looks the same as the one in post 64. What am I missing?

I still have to scrape some funds together. Labeling will be somewhat expensive and my wife isn't really that happy with how much money I've spent chipping, lol.

Like the concept and design. Don't care for the name. No ring to it IMO. Can't think of any good sounding themed names off the top of my head, but almost anything sounds better. Dr. Winston's poker room or Dr. O'Boogie's poker room for example.

The $100 chip in post 68 looks the same as the one in post 64. What am I missing?

The zeros are spaced just a little further apart.

Like the concept and design. Don't care for the name. No ring to it IMO. Can't think of any good sounding themed names off the top of my head, but almost anything sounds better. Dr. Winston's poker room or Dr. O'Boogie's poker room for example.

I actually live on Lennon Lane and I'm a big Beatles fan.

I know exactly what you mean! Lol. No need to rush things anyway. The chips looks great! Be sure to post a photo update when you get them finished.

Hi all, I've had this project on hold for a while as I started a new job. I've really appreciated everyone's input on the design. @Gear was kind enough to send me some samples and hopefully soon I'll be able to pull the trigger.

I'm still pretty unsure of the design and I'm tossing this idea out there, what do you think of these?

Mockup Imagine v3 0.25.pngMockup Imagine v3 1.pngMockup Imagine v3 5.pngMockup Imagine v3 25.pngMockup Imagine v3 100b.png

Or these?

Mockup Pink 0.25.pngMockup Pink 1.pngMockup Pink 5.pngMockup Pink 25.pngMockup Pink 100b.png

Tim

Hi all, I've had this project on hold for a while as I started a new job. I've really appreciated everyone's input on the design. @Gear was kind enough to send me some samples and hopefully soon I'll be able to pull the trigger.

I'm still pretty unsure of the design and I'm tossing this idea out there, what do you think of these?

View attachment 353170View attachment 353171View attachment 353172View attachment 353173View attachment 353174

Or these?

View attachment 353180View attachment 353181View attachment 353182View attachment 353183View attachment 353185

Tim
That second set is awesome! Killer chips, look forward to bidding once the project is done and you find enough extras for one or two samples!

View attachment 353170View attachment 353171View attachment 353172View attachment 353173View attachment 353174

Or these?

View attachment 353180View attachment 353181View attachment 353182View attachment 353183View attachment 353185

Tim
Really digging these. Either one is cool, but I think I prefer the bottom row.

I've only ever been to the Q twice. Both times they only had one table and it was full with a huge waiting list.
I'm from Bellevue originally. My parents live in Maquoketa now, so maybe I'll head up there sometime soon. Their chips look great!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom