Jennifer Tilly loses monster pot with quad 10’s (1 Viewer)

Rhodeman77

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Who says live poker isn’t fixed?!?

05B3284C-30D1-4F8D-BDFC-FC54357EAF8E.jpeg

https://www.cardplayer.com/poker-ne...B0EHG9FE0JHi0MByTBpvugJKobMYwhYzU7FQi8nrO1_HY

While not exactly the same stakes, we had the same thing happen in my home game last Friday. Guy flopped a straight flush (think it was 2-6 of clubs), and he kept getting raised by what eventually turned out to be losing quads. Even more amazingly, the same guy who hit the straight flush hit quad queens a couple hands later.

Screenshot_20200225_021847.jpg

Lol at this person! Based on the limited knowledge we have of the hand, nobody's folding middle set to a bet on the flop there, even if it is all hearts? Surely Bright is just check-calling the flop and turn, assuming Tilly bets both (although she might well have slowed down on the turn with four hearts on the board)?

Also, great time to dig this one up from the archives. Ivey's face at the end is one of my all-time favourite poker moments...

Surprised she didn't fold her quad tens, stating: "I thought you had the straight flush. I was like..."

Last edited:
it is definitely great. My favorite part is the “Full house?!?..............................I can’t beat that” after Patrick was just holding his cards staring at her hand for a long time. He was sure he had won. Lol
Hahaha, it's all just brilliant. Can only imagine the ribbing Phil Laak must have taken after that hand was televised: like, what the fuck have you been teaching her, bro?

Also, great time to dig this one up from the archives. Ivey's face at the end is one of my all-time favourite poker moments...

Surprised she didn't fold her quad tens, stating: "I thought you had the straight flush. I was like..."
Lmao one of my favorite poker videos as well. I'm surprised she's still playing actually, there's no way she's profitable especially at the stakes she's playing..

I'm surprised she's still playing actually, there's no way she's profitable especially at the stakes she's playing..

Agree. She probably makes her money in appearance fees. I know I stop on the channel if I see her...and not because of poker prowess.

That's amazing. Also, she shouldn't show off so much cleavage if she has a massive heavy-breathing tell.

That's amazing. Also, she shouldn't show off so much cleavage if she has a massive heavy-breathing tell.

I can remember thinking that as well when I first saw the video, it’s so incredibly obvious that even someone like me who doesn’t pay attention could see it.

Watching her on the latest PAD. First episode and she’s already stuck several buy ins :dead:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom