JeepologyOffroad Trailhead (5 Viewers)

BTP $500 (green) or BTP T25,000 (gray - still the same edge-spot style but nicer) ?
WTF is BOH? :)
I actually like a black $20 over gray myself. Chocolate would be nice but don’t want to use the SB $20. I could just dump the idea entirely, but I keep coming back to moar chips on the table with a $10 too

xfvIsdd.jpg

Yeah, such a great chip. I got mine when they first opened from someone who picked up a couple of unused racks :tup:

Maybe ES T1k for the $20 if you haven't thought of it already?
Lucky dog haha

Blaze. Interesting idea. It would add to the color mess I have going on.

I like the gray, brown or black. If I had to pick a chip, I like this one...
View attachment 604631
Do you have any of these to toss in a barrel lineup?
No longer have those to mock up unfortunately. Passed mine along when I passed the strats.

Lucky dog haha

Blaze. Interesting idea. It would add to the color mess I have going on.
:D agreed.. I had picked up ~10 racks of mint Jacks ($1s, $2s and 3 racks of the snappers :tup:, sold all of the $1s and $2s and 1 rack of snappers a few years ago).
Nothing wrong with a color mess.. as long as they are nice colors

I bought 2,075 near mint Cincinnati Jack's directly; all within a few weeks of opening.

907 - $1s
652 - $2s
507 - $2.50s
7 - $5s
2 - $25s

They began resisting on the snappers by the rack after 3, so I bought the last 2 racks from BJ tables in small lots. All other denominations were no issue to buy by the rack from the cages. I think I bought 6 racks at one time.

Last edited:
Thank you for those side by sides. Helps a ton. Blaze actually kinda works there. I like the green too, but a green $20 usually tilts me in a Cali set haha.

I was considering a couple of those SB 25ks for a $500.

Chocolate might be my front runner if there were any others besides the SB $20

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom